More recently there were conversations about the dishes made from haddock.This is because before it did not sell.And, of course, it raises many questions about how to cook haddock in various ways.In this article, we will provide a few ways to cook these dishes, where the main product is haddock.
To begin explain, for those who hear about the first time haddock, cod is a fish that lives in the Atlantic Ocean.And so it is no longer like it thick and large scales, then it is removed together with the skin, and it weighs about three kilograms.Almost all the fishes are the same.It is full of vitamins.And if you cook the fish properly, then it will be a great dish to your holiday and evening table.Consider the most popular recipes of its preparation.
Indeed, most flavorful fish dishes produced in the oven.Therefore, we will talk about how to cook haddock in the oven for a quick and tasty.To start list the ingredients that we need in the course of the preparation of the dishes:
- Haddock (0.8 kg);
- Parmesan cheese (70 grams);
- Olive oil (3 tablespoons);
- Lemon (1 slice);
- Dill (1 branch);
- Cilantro (1 branch);
- Onions (1pc);
- Eggplant (1pc);
- Tomato (1pc);
- First you need to unfreeze the haddock and clean it from the scales, fins and viscera.
- Now rub rosemary and salt itself carcass haddock, lemon is sprayed on the carcass.And in the midst of a bed of fennel and coriander sprigs.
- washed out eggplants and cut into large pieces in the form of squares.
- Pour olive oil in a pan and put the onions, cut into thick rings.Fry for about 5 minutes, until onion is transparent.
- Coarsely cut tomato.After that, put the pan on top of onions, tomatoes and eggplant.And fry for about 5 minutes over medium heat, then increase the heat and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Take a baking dish and grease it with olive oil.Then put the fish and lay on top of the vegetables.
- Talking about how to cook haddock fish, we note that the oven should be heated to 200 degrees, and only then, put the dish for 40 minutes.
- Once passed 35 minutes after we put the dish in the oven, sprinkle it with grated cheese and leave to bake for another 5 minutes.
- Note also that there are no restrictions in spices, so you can add your favorite spices and dried herbs.This is not in any way harm the taste and aroma of haddock fish.
Haddock in foil
Also we can not ignore and do not talk about how to cook haddock in foil, since such a recipe in great demand both in restaurants and at home.Furthermore, such a method of preparing haddock most useful to the body as an adult and a child is dietary.So, we list the ingredients that will be needed in the cooking process:
- haddock fillets (2 pcs);
- Mushrooms Champignon (2 pcs);
- Carrot (2 pcs);
- Tomato (4 pieces);
- Onions (1pc);
- Basil (2 branches);
- Dried herbs;
- first cut into small pieces and grind onions carrots through a large grater.Then warm up the pan deep fried and cooked vegetables, no more than 3 minutes.
- Take the fillet and cut it into several parts, depending on the servings.Then salt and pepper.We reserve brew.
- foil put fried onions and carrots, put the fillets on top and then the tomato slices over the filet.
- Now all sprinkle with dried herbs and add a sprig of basil.But it can not do so, consider the taste preferences of your family.Mushrooms cut into four pieces and bed side fillets.
- Wrap foil tightly.Preheat oven to 200 degrees and place the dish for 20 minutes.
- Note that if there are no tomatoes, you can come and red peppers, which also would be appropriate in such a dish.
Now you know how to cook tasty haddock, some of the most interesting ways.But this is not the only recipes.The fact that the haddock fish is universal, and it is not only possible to fry, stew, make marinated with tomatoes, oven and foil, and cook from her loin chops that will please every member of your family.By the way, regardless of whether you're preparing a holiday meal like it or not, remember that this fish be sure to make the proper presentation.