Everyone loves to eat, but few people know how to cook.Yes, so prepare that Yum and ask for supplements.After our recipes, you will not only ask for supplements, but also collect the great reviews from your guests.How to cook a whiting?There are lots of recipes.We'll tell you about the 2 of them.
- 1 kg of blue whiting;
- several heads of onions;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- spices, created specifically for the fish;
- 5 tablespoons flour;
- vegetable oil to fry
- branch of tomatoes;
- 5 tablespoons of sour cream;
- greens, if desired
- Rinse fish in cold water.Then cut off the tail and head.Clean the fish from the inside, including a black film.Otherwise, the fish will taste bitter.Once again, wash in cold water.
- Cut the fish into several parts
- On a plate sprinkle the flour and salt.Salt the fish.
- Prepare the pan.Pour oil on it and heat to the desired temperature.Throw in a bit of oil salt to fish frying sticking.
- whiting as fire, you need to roll the fish in flour and put it in the pan.Browned all to delicate golden brown.Then fold the fish on a plate.
- Next, you need to take the onion and cut it into rings.Then put it into a frying pan and fry.Add to it a couple of tomatoes and garlic cloves.Fill all seasoning for fish dishes.Top with slices of fish.Pour all the sour cream or mayonnaise.And add a little water.And leave the stew.
- Served hot with greens.The ideal side dish is mashed potatoes.
How delicious to cook whiting?- you ask.Very simple - marinated.
You will need:
- fish - whiting in weight 800 g
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- parsley (green) - to taste
- juice - 1 lemon
- dry white wine - 1 cup
- butter - to taste
- salt - to taste, black pepper (ground), if you like witty
- Clean and wash the fish (see recipe 1.)
- fish pepper, sprinkle with lemon.Then, make a few cuts and put them in garlic cloves, salt and pepper.
- Place the fish in the pan, pour all the oil and wine.And put into the oven for 30 minutes, occasionally turning the fish.
That's all for today.Cook raduyte and your loved ones a delicious meal!