Today we will prepare the royal fish - sturgeon.We will talk about how to cook sturgeon with health benefits.This fish is quite useful, contains important trace elements: zinc, chromium;polyunsaturated fatty acids, which are essential to the human body.The desire to keep all the benefits of this fish has prompted us to choose these recipes sterlet.Moreover, the recipes are suitable for beginners housewives, as the starlet cook in the oven is very easy, because you do not have to stand at the stove and the fear that something will burn.
Sturgeon, baked in foil
- starlet about a kilogram,
- salt, pepper,
- olive oil,
- parsley, dill,
- seasonings as desired (rosemary, basil, thyme, savory, sage, etc.).
- First you need to clean and gut the fish.Since the scales at sterlets hard enough, there is a convenient way to clean it.Put the fish in a pan and pour over boiling water several times.As a rule, then the scales would go well.
- Cut onion half-rings and lemon.
- Rybka salt, pepper and rub with the other spices.Then coated with olive oil.
- laid on a baking sheet with foil stock to the edges could wrap up all the fish.On the foil lay a trail of lemon on top - onions, and herbs (parsley sprigs, dill).The path must be long and wide about how to fish.
- Abdomen sterlet also can be filled with onions and lemon, put the fish on the track on the foil, and lay on top of slices of lemon and onions).Tightly wrap in foil starlet.
- Bake in preheated oven for longer (200 degrees, 40 minutes).
- take out the fish and carefully unwrap (foil will go pairs).Lemon is recommended to remove.
Here's a useful baked sturgeon - Great, for example, for dinner.How to cook sturgeon for dinner to keep all of its beneficial properties?Read more.
Ear of sterlet
- three liters of water,
- starlet about 1 kilogram,
- few small fish such as roach, ruff (about 5 pieces),
- two onions,
- potatoes - four or fivepieces,
- glass of dry white wine (optional),
- bay leaf,
- salt, pepper, parsley, dill and other seasonings (optional).
Cooking ear sterlet:
- fish clean, cut off the head, fins, tail.The head and tail do not throw!White plenochki and fat, you can leave.Milk and eggs are deposited in a separate bowl.Cut sturgeon into pieces by six centimeters.
- Cooking broth.Small fish under running water, gut it is not necessary.Put the fish in a double layer of cheesecloth bag from (gauze tie the ends of the unit) and drop in a pot of cold water.On medium heat, bring to a boil.Periodically remove the foam.Put the water and the tail head sterlet.Further salt broth, put pepper, bay leaf.Boil the broth in the middle (a little closer to) the fire so that there was no rapid boiling.
- Prepare vegetables for our soup, the broth until cooked.Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes (or whatever you like), onions also cut at will (or semicircles melenko).Greens should be tied in a bun.
- When the broth is cooked, it is necessary to remove from the head and tail of sturgeon, remove the bag of fish trifle and broth through cheesecloth.
- clean broth again put on the fire, add the onion, potatoes, and green beam.Again bring to a boil, boil 7-8 minutes and add the remaining ingredients: pieces of sturgeon, milk, eggs.There may optionally be to pour the wine.Do not worry, the alcohol evaporates during cooking, and the cook will have more minutes and 7. The wine will not seethe delicate fish.
- Turn off the heat and give the brew for the ear 15 minutes.A bunch of greens removed, and the ear to the table!