Heck - a delicious low-calorie varieties of fish, which today is available in frozen form in almost any store.In addition, he is also notable for its low cost, so that the cook various dishes from this fish is not only useful but also economically.This article describes how to cook hake in different ways and in combination with different ingredients.
How to cook hake in
oven Use the following recipe, you will learn how to cook hake in foil in the oven:
- fish hake (0.5 kg) to defrost, clean and wash with water from the tap, then cut the carcass along the backbone,remove it, add salt and pepper, roll in seasoning for fish.
- 2 grated carrots and 2 finely chopped onion fry in vegetable or olive oil.
- Mix 100 g of ketchup and mayonnaise 100 g, to prepare a pink sauce.
- carcasses decompose hake in foil and put on each 1 bay leaf.
- fried carrot and onion on the fish decompose, then lubricate all ready pink sauce.
- Preheat the oven, placing on the temperature of 180 degrees.
- Close foil dish, place inoven for 40 minutes.
Baked Hake can be eaten with boiled potatoes or rice.
How to cook hake in a pan
following recipe shows you how to cook hake fillets in the pan:
- Prepare the fish as described in the previous recipe.
- Remove the bones, cut into portions, add salt and pepper.
- Add seasoning for fish and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Each piece of roll in flour or breadcrumbs (you will need about 200-300 grams).
- Fry in vegetable or olive oil for 5 minutes on each side over medium heat.On the fillet must be formed golden brown.
garnish for this dish can be mashed potatoes or buckwheat.
How to cook hake in multivarka
Get juicy tasty fish dish quickly and effortlessly as possible, if you know how to cook fish hake using Multivarki.This will help you a simple recipe:
- Clean and wash the fish (0.5 kg), cut into pieces and sprinkle with a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Add salt, pepper and seasoning for fish.
- Slice the onion rings (150 g) and tomatoes (300 g), grate the carrots (150 g).
- Pour vegetable oil into a bowl Multivarki, put the onion, then pieces of fish.
- Cover with carrots and tomatoes, salt to taste.
- Close the lid and select "quenching".
- Cooking time is 1 hour.
Heck with cream sauce
also multivarka can cook hake with cream sauce instead of carrots and tomatoes.For this purpose, after you put in a cup of onions and fish from above, use mode "Frying" cook hake and with the lid open for 10 minutes.Then, make sure you set "Extinguishing", pour cream sauce and fish to cook for 1 hour.
To prepare the sauce you need:
- 200 g cream Beat with a fork with 2 eggs.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add 200 g of milk and mix thoroughly.
Heck with cream sauce goes well with rice.
Other recipes for different types of fish can be found in our article How delicious to cook fish.