Fish - a great alternative to meat.It is rich in vitamins, essential fatty acids and minerals, not only suitable for the diet.How to cook fish in such a way as to preserve all of its benefits and how to make her delicious dish?It's very simple.From the article, you'll learn recipes for tasty and low-calorie dishes of fish in multivarka.
Everyone knows that the steam treatment does not destroy nutrients.After processing food steam easily absorbed by the body.Very easily and quickly it can be steamed in multivarka.
- fish (salmon, cod, salmon - to taste);
- Fish seasoning.
- If you frozen fish, thaw it beforehand and clean.
- Divide the fillets into pieces and rub a mixture of salt, spices and pepper.Can pomarinovat bit her, put on 40 minutes in the refrigerator - in this case, the fish cut onion rings.
- Once you have prepared the fish, pour into a bowl of steamers water (not less than one third of the volume of the cup) and install thestand-steamer.
- Put the fish on the rack and close the cover, set to "Closed" pressure regulator.
- Now plug in multivarku and select "Steam" or look through "Multipovar" "steaming".Set 10 minutes, press "Start".
- After this fish a couple of times to be ready.After you remove it from the steamer and place in a bowl, sprinkle with herbs will only.
Baked fish with potatoes and lemon
Tasty and satisfying low-calorie recipe.
- 300 grams fillet of red fish;
- 1 large onion;
- 400g new potatoes;
- Juice of half a lemon;
- Prepare the fish, after cleaning and rinsing it in cold water.
- Rings chop onions, potatoes cut into circles.
- Rub the fish with a mixture of pepper and salt.
- Now take a piece of foil, put it on the potatoes on top of the fish.
- Sprinkle it with lemon and onions on the fish lay.
- Wrap the fish and put it in a bowl Multivarki.Close the lid, set the value to "Closed" and select "Extinguishing" mode.Set the time - 25 minutes.
- Once the fish is ready, nice lay it on a plate and sprinkle with finely chopped parsley.Done.
Also you may be interested in the article How to cook fish.