Fish is very useful and rich product, it is a source of protein, phosphorus and many other useful substances.There is a huge variety of recipes, how and what to cook fish, but in this article we will focus on processing technology, in particular - frying.To the result was five points, you need to know some ways on how to fry fish.Of course, without complying with the basic rules, it could fall apart or get tasteless, but these tips will help you get it right.
How to fry fish: rules
- Prior to frying fish should be clean and to cut.To do this, we clean it from the scale and separated from the bones, if you have a small fish, it can be easy to clean and gut, and separated from the bones already eating.To solve the problem of cleaning and cutting can be even easier by buying fillets.If you want fish fry in oil or grill, you can not remove it from the skin, and if you want to fry in breadcrumbs or batter, then you should have a fillet without foreign parts.
- Before you start frying cleaned fish or fillets should be washed thoroughly and then dry them with napkins or paper towel.Otherwise, when frying in you will definitely be splashing oil.
- If fry the fish with the skin, so that it did not change the form, you can make small incisions in the skin.
- How to fry fish for dietary meals?First, using olive oil or sunflower oil instead of butter.Secondly, as breading, use only flour or biscuits without eggs.Third, long fry in a pan until golden brown, and then move it in the oven and bring to readiness.Excess fat can be hit with a frying fish after placing it on a cloth or paper towel.
How to fry the fish in a pan
- How to fry the fish in the pan, so that it turned out tasty?You can use the breading, the fish turned out juicy, with a crispy crust.It can be bread crumbs, bread crumbs, or simply flour.Rub fillets with salt and pepper and let soak for 10-15 minutes, so the salt is absorbed, and the fish does not fall apart when frying.Then dip the fillet in beaten egg and roll in flour or breadcrumbs.Then immediately immerse the pan with hot oil.Oils should be pretty much the entire bottom of the pan should be covered by a layer of about 3 mm and it should be a very good warm up.Then fry until golden brown on both sides.
- How many different kinds of fish fry:
- flounder or halibut, whole weight of about 300 grams is necessary to fry each side for about 5 minutes, and fillets for 2-3 minutes.
- herring or mackerel whole weight of about 250 grams of fried on each side for about 5-6 minutes.
- Small fish fried for 2-3 minutes and it is also necessary to turn.
How to fry fish fried
- method of cooking fish fried characterized in that the fish is fried in a large amount of boiling oil and without containment exactly fall apart, so it is best to use not the usual breading and batter.To make the batter, take a glass of water or beer, one egg, 5-6 tablespoons of flour, one tablespoon of starch spoon and salt to taste.Of these ingredients, preparing a liquid, but pretty viscous dough, which should be well envelop fish.The fish is cut into small pieces, were dried and then dipped in batter and lowered into the fryer or pan with a thick layer of boiling oil.Since the pieces are small, and the oil is hot, this is fried fish very quickly, you can flip the pieces if necessary.Once they are browned, remove the fish and obsushivayut putting on paper towels.
How to fry the fish on
- grill Preheat the grill, if you use a home grill, then under the grill with the fish you can put a baking sheet with foil or a plate, so fishy odor has infiltrated all through, and fat droplets can then be easily removed.Fish fry to wash, dry, rub with salt and pepper, then grease with melted butter to keep it dry.In the process of roasting the fish periodically lubricate oil.Fry on each side until golden brown.
Which fish to fry in a pan or grill decide for yourself: small fish is prepared faster, but then spent time on her razdelyvanie while eating, fillet will have to tinker a little longer in the cooking process, but then it is easy and delicious to eat.White fish is slightly drier, so it is less fat, so if you sit on a diet, it is best to select the white fish rather than red, but if you want to pamper yourself or a celebration, the trout, salmon or salmon, a great choice.