Seabuckthorn - a real treasure trove of vitamins and mineral substances for our body.The fruit of the plant contains vitamins A, B, C, E and K, which strengthen the immune system perfectly.In addition, sea buckthorn performs an important function of removal of cholesterol from the body.In this article we will explain what can be done from a sea-buckthorn for daily use and for the winter.
From fruits of sea buckthorn can be prepared in a very healthy and delicious at the same time.
sea buckthorn jam recipe is very simple:
- At 1 kg of fruit takes 1 kg of sugar and 1 liter of water with a little.
- Fruits iterate through and rinse thoroughly, pour the sugar and add water.
- On low heat cook the mass to dissolve sugar, then strengthen the heat and simmer until tender.
- Ready marmalade spread on sterilized jars.
- After the formation of the light on the film surface can jam jars with lid.
Sea buckthorn jam
just as easily preparing sea buckthorn jam.Here is th
- In an enamel bowl, pour about a cup of water.
- Add 1 kg of sea buckthorn fruit and cook over low heat until they soften.
- Then carefully wipe the mixture in the form of heat through a sieve.
- Put the resulting mass back into the bowl, add 700 g of sugar and cook until tender.
- Spill jam on banks should be hot.
What can you make of the sea buckthorn in the winter
If desired, jam and marmalade made by the above recipes, you can roll up and the winter.But in the cold season is most useful buckthorn, mashed with sugar, because it is winter, our bodies do not have enough fresh organic berries.The recipe is so simple that it will cope with even the most inexperienced hostess:
- 1 kg of sea buckthorn fruit take the same amount of sugar (if you have a sweet tooth, you can take 1 kg of berries 1.5 kg of sugar).
- loop through the fruit and wash them with water from the tap.
- Put the berries in a sieve or a towel and allow to dry thoroughly.
- In an enamel bowl or saucepan, mix the fruit with sugar and start a wooden pestle to grind (some large pound with a wooden spoon).
- The resulting mixture should be spread on the net banks and cover with thick paper, then plastic lids.
- Banks with sea buckthorn should be stored in cool and dark place.In cold weather they can be placed on a balcony: a high concentration of sugar will not give weight zastynut.
you will find many useful recipes in our section Berries.