Rowan berries not everyone will appreciate, but because they are preparing a delicious and simple dishes and drinks.You will be interested to read about its beneficial properties in our article: Rowan: useful properties.And that can be made from rowan, now we tell you.
Stocks for the winter
What can be made of aronia in winter?For example, the similarity jam - rub it with sugar, that will be much more useful and no less delicious.The recipe is available, even for inexperienced cooks.Take rowan and sugar in a ratio of 2: 1.For example, because:
- 1 kg of berries;
- 0,5 kg of sugar.
prepared ingredients fray and take 2-3 times a day or as desired.This mixture firming effect on the blood vessels.
Save vitamins - frozen berries
Berries can be sent in the freezer, spread out on plastic containers, thereby maintaining their properties.In the winter vitamin deficiency, eat a handful of berries on a daily basis - supply of vitamins to fill quickly.
dried berries - in tea
Another option - dried b
Rowan lay out on a baking sheet with a thin layer, up to 2 cm, and leave in the oven.Properly dried berry juice when pressed does not emit.With dried rowan brewed tea, which is useful to drink for immunity in the winter.
Juice from aronia
interesting option that can be made of black mountain ash - is refreshing and invigorating juice.
For its preparation is required:
- mountain ash (300 g);
- sugar (200 g);
- water (1L).
Preparation is as follows:
- washed and peeled fruit to be crushed in the mashed potatoes - it will suit tolkushkoy.Put crumpled rowan in a bag of cloth or cheesecloth and squeeze the juice.After that, pour the pulp with water and leave for 1 hour.
- Then squeeze the juice again and add to the already obtained.This continues for as long as the juice of the berries will not work.You can add sugar, but you can not be added - as you like.
- Pour juice to sterilized jars or bottles, keep away from sunlight.
Here is what can be made from the red mountain ash - jam with a pleasant acidity.Gather the berries should be at the first frost, after which they are washed and soaked.
- rowan 1 kg;
- 0,5 kg of sugar.
- Leave rowan in a soaked for a day, then rinse and dry.Then repeat the soaking and drying 3 times.
- Next - sugar syrup.In a saucepan, pour the sugar, add water, place over medium heat.Ready to pour the syrup, rowan berries, and put in a cold place.
- Then remove the rowan, put syrup on the fire to boil - for 20 minutes.Add berries and cook for half an hour.
- pour into sterilized jars, roll up - autumn jam is ready!
Simple candy for "grandmother" recipe
But what can be done from the red mountain ash for dessert - the real candy, only much more useful than usual.
You will need:
- fresh bunches of berries;
Rowan berries should be soaked in a little salted water for 3 days.Then it is necessary to prepare the sugar syrup, fruit dipped in it for a few seconds and then sprinkled with powdered sugar and their drier in an oven at a temperature of about 50 degrees.Sour-sweet taste of candy will please any guest.