Gooseberry - this berry green or reddish-brown in color with a sweet and sour taste, which contains many useful elements and vitamins.Especially gooseberry is rich in vitamin "C".Many do not know that can be made from gooseberries, and talk about it in this article.
serves fresh gooseberry
of fresh gooseberries can be cooked many delicious and yet healthy meals.Berry is used as a filling for pies, because it makes salads, compotes and jelly.Sauces with added gooseberry perfectly suited to fish and meat dishes.Here are some examples of recipes with fresh berries.
gooseberry salad and bananas, continental
To prepare required:
- mint syrup
- creamy yogurt without flavorings
- mint leaves for decoration.
- Peel and slice bananas thin plates.
- Gooseberry rinse with water, remove the stalk and put on a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- bananas and gooseberries folded into a bowl, fill with sugar, pour the mint syrup and place in refrigerator for ten minutes.
- kremanki At the bottom put a few spoonfuls of yogurt.
- Put bananas and gooseberries.
- pour yogurt on top.
Pie gooseberry pie
get air and tasty, for its preparation you need:
- 2,5 glass gooseberry
- 6 st.lozhek butter
- half a cup of flour
- half a cup of sugar 3 eggs
- bagvanilla sugar pinch of salt
How to prepare:
- melt butter, mix with sugar, vanilla sugar, egg yolks and flour.
- Beat protein with salt.
- All mix and knead the dough gently.
- Divide the dough into two equal parts.
- first part of the pour into the mold.
- top of the dough to put the washed and peeled stalks berries.
- Pour remaining batter.
- Put in a preheated to 180 ° C degree oven.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes.
- Ready pie grease with melted butter.
What can you make of the gooseberry for the winter
Gooseberry is among the berries, which many do not eat fresh, so if you put together even a couple of kilos, it is possible to make preparations for the winter.Jam, jam, marmalade, compote, jam, candy, jellies, wine and even a pickle - it is not a complete list of the form in which you can prepare for the winter gooseberries.
most popular conservation is gooseberry jam.Here is the recipe of the Emerald jam this useful berry, which has the advantage that the banks do not need to be sterilized.Keep recommended in a cool dark place.It is best to do a jam in the evening and take the green berries.
- 5 cups gooseberries
- 2 cups of water
- 7 cups sugar
- 20 fresh cherry leaves
- washed gooseberries incision in the side and remove the seeds.
- Boil water with 10 cherry leaves.
- gooseberries Pour boiling solution, allow to cool and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- morning drained the resulting juice in a saucepan, remove it from the leaves.
- Add to juice sugar and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- In the boiling syrup to put the berries, cook over medium heat for 15 minutes until the gooseberries not become transparent green.
- For 2-3 minutes before the end of cooking, put the remaining leaves (they will remain in a jam) and again bring to a boil.
- Allow to cool and pour into a clean, dry banks.
Learn some more recipes from Gooseberry possible articles:
- How to make vinegar from gooseberry
- How to make jelly