Imagine that before the birth of the little man (6-8 week of pregnancy, to be precise), the process of tooth development begins.Mothers should be careful to provide enough calcium for the successful development of teeth in the future.Under embryos milk teeth rudiments of permanent teeth are formed on the 20th week, even deep under the dairy.This entry.The child was born, the parents are looking forward to this event.The first tooth.And the others too.But when children are teething?How many more have to wait?Reading.
appearance of the first tooth
As usual everywhere is the average value of the so-called norm.So, this rule applies to 6-8 months in terms of teething.That is, to six months in the child begin to erupt first milk teeth.Averaging means that teeth can begin to break the eggshell before, and a little later, such as 3 months or 11. So what are some minor deviations from the very norms of particular concern should not be.
If the deviations are significant, by 12 months a child has no teet
Again on average teeth erupt during the seventh month.There may be only a year.There are rare cases when it is a 3 month old baby has teeth.Even more unbelievable, yet true facts of children born with teeth.This is determined by heredity and other factors.
symptoms are signs we can see that begin to cut teeth.
- intense salivation, drooling.
- have baby begin to scratch the gums, because it is constantly trying something bite.To do this, the child must buy teethers.
- Often there is inflammation of the soft gum tissue, especially when the tooth is quite close to the surface.In some children, it causes severe pain, they cry and capricious.Others may move during this period somewhat calmer, as all individually.
- eruption continues not only during the day but also at night.
- In place of the teeth on the gums may appear bruises, small blue bumps.Doctors often recommend enable bruising disappear on their own.