Our whole life consists of a series of decisions and the consequences that follow from them.Some people make decisions quickly and automatically.Others - the ones that we believe fatal (where to work, where to study, where and with whom to live, etc.), give us a hard time.And sometimes, the failure to take an important decision becomes a hindrance to further progress.And the question of how to make the right choice there is for all people without exception.So, how to learn effectively and quickly make the right decisions.
rules for making the right decision
- We must begin by refusing the false importance of something.By truly important things in life a little bit.But, unfortunately, people understand it only in critical situations.We often attach great importance, in fact, insignificant things, so to speak, "making mountains out of molehills."And if you're going to take a "hard" decision, consider whether it is really really crucial, as it seems to you at first glance.
- should define your valuesand priorities, ie define that for you is really important in life.And, taking an important decision, be sure to check it with their own values, and if the result of your decision does not coincide with what is really important to you, it is best to discard this option.Since, in the long term it will only harm you if you see in your decision are clear benefits in the near future.
- In deciding how to make the right choices, helps one rule: who owns the information, he also owns the world.It is much easier to make the right decision if you will have a maximum of necessary information.Try to take possession of the facts, which have both a direct and indirect bearing on the situation.By the way, one of the options considered to explain the phenomenon of intuition assumption that this phenomenon is not external, but the subconscious choices based on a number of different facts that are relevant to this issue.
- Organize information.Try to clearly identify all possible scenarios, assess their advantages and disadvantages.Take the time to sit down and write on paper all the options - your mind is much easier to make a decision based on structured information.
- main problem in making very important decisions - the fear of "what will happen if I take the wrong decision."Fear will exist as long as all the information in your head will not be ordered.People are afraid of the unknown, and therefore interfere with emotions very efficiently analyze the situation and choose the best option.Therefore, if you feel that you're scared, immediately revise the previous two points (the collection of information and its structuring).
- If the analysis of the information did not help, then listen to the voice of your intuition: relax, close your eyes and mentally scroll in his head the consequences of each option - have lived these potentially possible circumstances and choose which option you think the most faithful.
- In no case do not take a decision under stress, be it irritation, anger, or vice versa, joyful rise.Strong emotions - this is a very bad adviser.
- advice, but rather to make a decision on their own.You can ask advice from the girl to make the right choice, or have their loved ones, because they know you better than anyone.But remember that we are responsible for any decision taken, and live with the consequences of the choice made ahead of us, so do not need to shoulder the responsibility for the chosen solution to someone else's shoulders.