in the process, when it becomes a perfect miracle hand - cross-stitch, how to fix the thread is a major issue.After all, at the same time, in any case, can not be done on tissue bundles!However, there is one exception to the standard rules - isolated crosses.The nodules may harm the embroidery?
- bumps on the surface of the work arise from the nodules.
- Often during embroidery thread clings nodules.
- Knots - the cause of tissue deformation.
- presence of nodules utrudnyaet unraveling yarn with mistakes.
- Nodules on the underside of the fabric make it untidy.The beautiful appearance of the product depends largely on the wrong side of a neat - do not forget about it.
- Nodules tend to come untied during washing.
How to fix the thread: User
loop method is the most economical.However, it applies only when used with an even number of sewing thread fibers.Using a thread in two additions, we take a single thread, but its length is 2 times greater than the length to which you are accustomed to embroider.
embroider can be completely different ways.For example, if you are embroidering odd number of threads, you can use the following methods:
- Bezuzelkovoy method.Step back a couple of centimeters from the place where the plan to make the first stitch.On the surface of the fabric of our reserve end of the thread.It is necessary to accurately position the thread under the fabric so that the new thread is closed stitches.After a few of these stitches, pull, useless to us, the end of the thread to the other side.If necessary, you can skip a stitch or simply cut with scissors.With
- node without node.This method is similar to the above.But he has one major difference: if the free end of the thread you often escapes and you find it hard to leave it on the surface, then you need only tie the knot at the tip.Its effect is equivalent to the anchor.Next, make a couple of stitches and remove the assembly.Then, if necessary, the thread is hidden under the stitches.
- Without node to node out.This method has one difference from the earlier described.The end of the thread, which serves as an anchor, where we are tying knot needs to be fixed so that the thread is not covered by the new stitches.After completing the required number, cut the anchor.The end of the thread, which has remained, hiding on the side of the turnout of our products under the stitches.Using this option gives you the freedom to choose the path of embroidery.
- Method "under the stitches."You have embroidered a few lines, and they are located close to the place where you plan to fix the thread, in this case, skip the thread by 4-5 stitches on the wrong side of the work.Fasten the thread can perehlestnuv thread around the first or second stitch.
Now you know how to secure the embroidery thread on easily!As you can see, to do it is not difficult and does not require special skills.Good luck!