In this article you will get acquainted with the principle of creating your own skins for Minecraft game.In this case you will need a special MC Skin Editor program.So, how to make your skin in Minecraft?
Minecraft All textures are made in the PNG format.This allows them to freely change in image editors such as Photoshop or even Paint.But using the program MC Skin Editor, you have the ability to preview the finished version of the future skin.
Extract the downloaded file with the program.Then run MCSkinEdit file.jar.If your PC opens it with the help of archiver, this problem is solved.You must log in WinRar'a settings.Further integration of the tab, remove the tick here «JAR».
In running the program, you can draw your own skin elements of the future.Or download from the Internet and ready to change it.After finishing the work to save it to your hard drive.Thus, your personal skin ready for Minecraft.
How to make the system skins
Changing skin in Minecraft is possible only with the owners of
First of all, you need to install for your Java Development Kit operating system.And download the application for decompiling Minecraft.After that, install a clean version of the Minecraft client.Then perform the following steps:
- Create a folder on your hard disk Minecraftskins.
- Extract the downloaded decompiler into it and create it in a folder Jars.
- Copy the directory of the established game created in the bin folder Jars directory.
- Start by opening decompilation decompile file.bat.
- At the end of the process in directory:
Minecraftskins- & gt;src- & gt;minecraft- & gt;net- & gt;minecraft- & gt;src find files with the extension java: EntityOtherPlayerMP, EntityPlayer and EntityPlayerSP.
- open them with a text editor, such as Notepad.And change the address: s3.amazonaws.com on your own.Close the files saved.
- After that, you must run Minecraftskins / recompile.bat
- And then: Minecraftskins / reobfuscate.bat.
- Then find a customer file Minecraft / bin / minecraft.jar, open it using the archiver.
- Copy it created three files from the directory:
Minecraftskins- & gt;reobf- & gt;minecraft.
- In the end you want to delete META-INF folder.
After the performed operations of your Minecraft skins will search the address you provided.There and they need to unload.