modern world literature abounds in new products of different genres.Some people like a detective, someone literature on health, someone is interested in psychology and universal advice that is worth reading, it is simply impossible to give.The frantic pace of life do not all have the time to read the literature of leisure, more and more people are trying to grow spiritually through new knowledge.
Books for Men
Men who are interested in the psychology of interpersonal relationships can suggest the following:
- Andrew Kurpatov "Five great mysteries of men and women."The book is written in a very simple and interesting language.Available described the causes of conflicts that may arise between the sexes.Are given advice on how to behave in certain situations, to be yourself;
- Yuri Andreev, "A man and a woman."Psychotherapist in terms of its vast experience in looking at the various situations of their patients.In someone we can see himself.The doctor commented in detail the errors committed in thelife of patients, which ultimately led to fatal consequences.Understanding the differences between men and women, many can be avoided.
For men who aspire to leadership, and realize that it is a quality we need to actively develop good reading:
- MELitvak "The principle of the sperm."The book is written in a very lively language.A book for those who have forgotten how to achieve his in this life.Do not go by someone else, but to find their own, and to become an independent, self-reliant, ie the leader.
- John Maxwell "21 irrefutable law of leadership."The author has created a system of laws under which you can become a true leader everywhere.
Some just like fiction with elements of psychology and philosophy.That is to say books that make you think about life.These authors include the following:
- Paulo Coelho.Almost all the works are read in one breath.Very deep thoughts, which are written in simple, accessible language.For many of the book the author brings a lot of new emotions, sensations.
- Angel de Kuat.
Books for Women
Next, consider that it is necessary to read the women who do not like to rest on our laurels and strive for self-improvement:
- Clarissa Pinkola Estes' Woman running with the wolves. "Here the image of women is considered from the earliest times.Ph.D. subtly analyzes the female archetype described in fairy tales and myths.
- Olga Valyaeva "Purpose to be a woman."Young psychologist, made a number of specific discoveries of all women divided very accessible in his life, to make them happy.The book is for women who have forgotten their purpose and lost in this life.
Women who want to be perfect moms, you can explore the following:
- Literature Dr. EOKomarovsky.In all his books, an experienced pediatrician moms describes solutions to many of the difficulties that may be faced young parents.
- Yuliya Gippenreyter."Dealing with a child.How? "," We continue to communicate with a child like that. "Child psychologist is very interesting to explain to parents how to behave parents at different stages of growing their offspring.
In our article, we have examined only a few authors who can help you get better.If you constantly strive for self-improvement, all in your hands!