Even during the onset of the worldwide web browsers is the window that opens us to the world of Internet.Nowadays, there are dozens of different browsers for personal computers and smartphones to tablets.The five most popular ones right now include:
- Internet Explorer (browser from Microsoft, which by default is installed in all versions of Windows),
- Google Chrome (the browser which every year captures an increasing part of the market),
- Firefox (browser Mozilla free source from the company),
- Opera (very popular in the CIS countries),
- Safari (browser from Apple), and others.
But, no matter how good the browser, there comes a time when the need arisesin its removal.In this article you will learn about how to remove the browser from your computer.Often, it is necessary to do for several reasons:
- browser begins to slow
- browser does not start
- unsuccessful update, which resulted in longer work correctly some of its functions
- cluttering the browser the various add-ons and toolbars
Virtually all browsers thereone universal way to remove them.But apart from that, prior to removal of the browser, it is desirable to clean all user information stored them.
Before you remove the Internet Explorer browser, you should consider whether you can solve the problems in a simpler way:
- Go to the settings of your browser and clear your cache, download history, and visits, cookies.
- Navigate to the "Advanced", and turn off everything you do not use.
- Go to the "Plugins" and also turn off all unnecessary (or remove if possible).
- Try running the browser update manually by going to the appropriate item "About" menu or the main menu.
If you do not know how to remove Yandex browser, then follow the simple instructions is perfect for you!It is universal and can be used for any occasion.
- Click the "Start" menu / "Control Panel".
- Go to "Programs and Features" or "Add or Remove Programs" (depending on the version of the OS).
- Choose from the list of installed programs, the browser that you want to delete.
- At the top of the window pane, click "Uninstall / Change."
- After starting the uninstallation, confirm all requests appearing in dialog boxes.
- When removal is complete, restart your computer, make
Remove Chrome browser can be the same manner.