Watch the video
would seem that scientific and technological progress can give answers to many questions about the world around us.But scientists still a lot of mysteries and uncertainties.After all, sometimes, even the most logical and coherent theory remains only at the level of speculation, because there simply is not any facts that put her, and sometimes produce evidence is extremely difficult.How did the world, is one of these open questions, though theories and assumptions in this regard there is quite a lot.Let's deal with what hypotheses exist about the origin of the planets.
Main scientific theory
Today, there are many different scientific hypotheses, proving how the world appeared, however, in modern science adhere to the theory of gas and dust clouds.
It consists in the fact that the solar system with all the planets, moons, stars and other celestial bodies appeared as a result of compression of the gas-dust clouds.At its center was formed the biggest
Kuiper Belt and the Oort cloud
Earlier we mentioned the Kuiper belt and Oort cloud.Scientists say that these two objects have become the building blocks, of which appeared planet.
Kuiper Belt - a zone in the solar system, which starts from the orbit of Neptune.It is believed that this asteroid belt, but it is not so.It is larger and more massive than it several times.In addition, different from the Kuiper belt asteroid belt in that it consists of volatile substances such as ammonia and water.Today, it is considered that it is in this zone having three dwarf planets - Pluto, Huamea, Makemake, and their satellites.
second object, which contributed to the emergence of planets - the Oort cloud, is still not found, but its existence is confirmed only hypothetically.It is an internal and external cloud consisting of carbon and nitrogen isotopes in it with moving solids.It is believed that it is a certain spherical region of the solar system, which is the source of comets, which are also the building blocks for the emergence of other planets.If you imagine how the world appeared externally, you can imagine how the dust and other solids are compressed, and thereby acquired the spherical form in which we know them today.
alternative scientific hypotheses
As you know, every author who has studied the issue emerged from the planet, trying to push its own unique theory.
- So, the first of these researchers was Georges-Louis Buffon.In 1745, he suggested that all the planets appeared as a result of ejection of the Sun after a collision with a passing comet.The comet broke up into many pieces, which are under the influence of centrifugal and centripetal forces of the Sun's energy to form the planets of the solar system.
- A little later, in 1755 a researcher by the name of Kant suggested that all planets formed due to the fact that the dust particles under the action of gravity forces and formed the planets.
- In 1706, French astronomer Pierre Laplace presented his alternative theory of the emergence of planets.He believed that originally formed in space, a huge glowing nebula consists of gas.She slowly rotates in outer space, but due to the growing movement of the centrifugal force, and was the basis for the emergence of planets.Planets have appeared at certain points, which are arranged in rings left by the direction of travel.Total, said Laplace, separated 10 rings, which disbanded on 9 planets and the asteroid belt.
- And in the 20th century, Fred Hoyle put forward his hypothesis about how the world appeared.He believed that the sun was a star-twin.Fred claimed that this star exploded, as a result, and the planets.
- But not only the science of trying to figure out where did the world, religion is also trying to explain this interesting question.So, there is a theory of creationism.She says that all space objects, including planets in the solar system were created by a creator God.
And that's not all hypotheses existing today.If you want to see firsthand how the world appeared, the video can be found on the Internet, as well as in some electronic textbooks on astronomy.
We all live on planet Earth, I think each of us wondering how our planet formed.Scientists there are hypotheses on this issue.
How did Earth
Earth was formed about 4.5 billion. Years ago.It is believed that this is the only planet in the universe, which is inhabited by living beings.Astronomy Researchers say that the Earth emerged from the cosmic dust and gas, which remained after the formation of the sun.They also claim that initially the Earth was a molten mass without any life.But then it began to accumulate water, and the surface to harden.Asteroids, comets and energy of the sun formed the topography and climate of the Earth, that we know today.
If you are seriously interested in the question, how did the planet Earth, the video is fairly easy to find, clearly tell you about this matter.
Now you know how the planets of the solar system emerged.Astronomers still have not reached a consensus on this issue, but I want to believe that the development of science and technology in the near future will allow to collect evidence and to say exactly how the world appeared.