When you hear the question: "How to write a resume for the job?"- It would be desirable to answer a little sharply.Summary of work to write very well.Without a clear and understandable summary of any self-respecting employer does not invite you for an interview.There are very clear rules that need to be resume.Today, we will try to highlight these rules.So:
How to write a resume for a job?
Basic rules of:
- All information about applicants must be disclosed as fully and clearly, but without the frills.
- summary must necessarily include a comprehensive list of work experience, which corresponds to the position claimed by the applicant.
- All information in the resume must be confirmed.
These are the three basic rules without which it can not be made good resume.Let us resume the composition of the blocks:
- In the first block write your name, address, telephone number (area code included).It is necessary to write the full name, ie the name, first name and patronymic.Address one in which you live or where you often visit.phone number where you can call up at any time.These are the basic attributes of a good resume.
- Describe your goal.Indicate the position you are applying for.This is important, since it leaves a good first impression on a resume.Good first impression - 50% of success in getting a job.
- Next you need to describe the work experience.This is the main part of your resume.Places robots should be in reverse chronological order.That is, most of the latter to the former.In this part, you must specify the start and end dates of the work, also describe your post.If you took a few posts, then you have to reflect all of them.If under your leadership, working people, it also should be noted.Write the name of the organization, and contact numbers.If there is a recommendation from the organizations, then it is necessary to attach them to the summary.Briefly describe the duties.If your progress once noted in a previous job, then you need to write about it briefly.In the description of the mandatory use action verbs.For example, "increased", "reduced", "multiplied" and so on.The more specific the information is submitted, the greater the chance of success.
- next block right resume - is education.If your work experience is really great, the need to write about education is very small.Name of school, years of training, specialization and the topic of the thesis.If you are a student, then the unit cost of education to set unit of experience.The fact that virtually none of the students professional experience, and if there is, it is usually negligible.As an advice young professionals should be noted that the summary should include also your achievements and awards.This may be the Olympic Games or contests, seminars or conferences, where you attended and where they were appreciated.All diplomas and certificates must be applied to the summary.This is perhaps all that is needed.
- And the last block.It usually includes a description of the additional information.This may include knowledge of foreign languages and the level of knowledge.Computer skills or special equipment that will be needed in the future work and the level of ownership.Driving and category.Membership in various organizations or unions.You can also mention hobbies, but this is only if these activities are closely connected with the specifics of future work.
Here, perhaps, and everything that can be reflected in the summary.You can also apply to the specialized agencies, where for a fee you will be offered the creation of your resume.Be a good resume is not as difficult as it seems, but if you really want to take any vacant seat in the cool office, it is better to leave the matter of drawing up your resume professionals.