The reality is that even the presence of a decent education (and even the red of all the red diploma) does not mean a win-win option to obtain the desired place on the job of your dreams.It happens so that, as they say, gab, decides everything, even if education does not shine.It happens, and vice versa (which is sad), higher education, diploma of red, perfect reputation, and all kind of understand, knows everything, but ... sitting as a partisan for an interview.Not good.And you just have to be prepared to know what questions to ask during the interview, and what answers they want to get employers.We start training in the fight for the desired place on the job.
Interview: where to start
Now we're talking about the beginning, not when you come in for an interview, and when you have just decided that you need this place.
- you've found position, sent the right (!) Job, waiting for the call.Here is waiting for, do not waste time in vain.Gather information about the company, about the job.Just write it yourself.Employers may ask questions during the interview related to their organization (even just that you have heard about it, but more on that later).
- All questions that will be discussed below, are given during the interview, in most cases, act so to speak standard.Be prepared for the fact that the organization can determine the specifics and the specifics of the issues.Be mentally prepared for the unpredictable course of the interview.Your discipline will be evaluated.
- Record your answers to the questions in advance.After some time, re-read them, podredaktiruyte.
- Rehearse.Constantly.Before the mirror camera with someone.You can play the interview.Many, many currently played different versions of the interview.So you and remember the questions with answers and will get used to the situation, which will feel at ease and confident.Incidentally, the keyword "different (!)" Options.Do not be a broken record, so you contrary aback at the interview, because the situation will (and will) not willfully your plan.Improvise while there is time.
- Always listen carefully to the question and answer directly.It is not necessary to go into the jungle, "pouring water", "splurge", etc.The employer will see it, you will not play it on hand.Clearly, it is clear on the subject, and confident.Without further ado, but competently.
- Do not tell lies.Not immediately so later, but it will emerge.What questions are asked in the interview?Right, on you, your knowledge, experience, skills, abilities.If sovret in words, then in fact, that is exactly the puncture.It is better to be honest, I will appreciate it.
- If you do not understand the question, do not hesitate to ask again.Ask reformulate, explain the lack of understanding of the fact that you are worried, because this work is very important for you.This, too, will appreciate, because you truly show that you care and you are serious.
Interview: basic questions
proceed directly to what questions are being asked in the interview, and how best to respond to them.We will not give answers, you know yourself better.We only give tips on how to more successfully answer the question.
- Perhaps the most popular among employers question, usually the first, "What can you tell us about yourself?".Now the points that simply must be mentioned:
- Education (secondary, tertiary).About the school do not have to talk (two words, if it is specialized and it is related to your profession, for example, music, sports, language).
- experience and achievements.Speak only what is related to this vacancy.If a vacancy in the post of programmer, and you only have time to earn the seller, do not talk about it.It can be said about this, but really if an employer asks that you do these 3 months from graduation to the present day.
- your achievements, strengths.Speak clearly, in fact, the case, only that it is important for the profession.Remember, do not lie.Your task is to prove that you are better than others.
- your opinion on the work of the organization.As you can see yourself, what are the prospects.Say a few words that you want to work for the advancement of the organization.
- "Why are you ?, What attracts you to this work."Why did you choose this organization?You read about it in advance?It is stable?It has long operated and during that time there was no word on any failures?Or is it a young organization, and you want to participate in its progress, to contribute to its prosperity?The organization can give you open up fully, to express themselves and use their abilities for all of the same company.In general, it is mentioned that you want to work for them.
- What are your benefits - this question is asked in the interview, probably forever.Of course, because a dozen willing to sit other than you, and place one thing.Here's to you and have to prove their advantages over the other.Again, everything in fact, clearly remember the specifics of the profession and not the time.Again, mention your experience, accomplishments, strengths, always relying on the features that are important to the profession (there are also good to see in advance, even to determine for yourself if you can).
- your strengths.This is what we have talked previously.The main thing is to say without conceit.And yet, do not answer, "I've already said (a)," it is disrespectful to the cadres.They can ask you the same question 2, 3, 4, ... times, your task is to answer each time for the first time.By the way, if you're lying, then there is something it can float, you simply do not remember what was said before.
- your vision of yourself in this place in a year, two, five years ... posted as is.
- your weaknesses.Talk - No, silly, they are at all.The main thing to say is correct, ie,in the positive direction.For example, basic English, but I plan to go on courses (only if you really plan);there is a driver's license.Experience is not so much (just finished (a) the study), but self-cultivating, and so do
- conflicts with your participation: both out.Watch your ability to get out of difficult situations.You can?
- Why are gone from last place of work?No need to throw mud at the former boss, colleagues and organization.My first thought - as you say about them, if you are thinking to go.Of course, the main thing really.But.If it is really sad, beat her.
- may be asked what to do if there happens the same situation that the last work that made you leave.
That's about what questions to ask during the interview.