difficulties in finding a job becomes even more apparent when a person is denied in several places.What are the causes of these events, and what it takes to successfully pass the interview? It is no secret that there are whole areas of knowledge that are devoted to the art of conversation.First of all, be aware that people who came in for an interview, usually communicates with specialist staff.Specialist in turn is competently questions for the interview and preparing for interviews.So, if you think it will pass the interview without much preparation, the more likely you are wrong.We do not take into account the situation where you are really a good specialist with the experience.Let's talk about what to say during the interview, and how to behave.So:
What to say at the interview?
first thing worth mentioning - is that you do not have to own a long time to talk about themselves.You will be asked very specific questions that you have to give at least a specific and truthful answers.Another thing
- The purpose of your resume.Specify on what position you are applying for.
- Next you need to specify your data.This will include the surname, name and patronymic, date of your birth.All contacts, which you can find you.
- next point - one of the most important.Experience.It is necessary to say at the interview.It is necessary to describe in detail all of your experience and all the places of work, starting with your last position.Enter company name or organization.Specify the activity profile, which is engaged in an institution or company.Please enter your position and what you were doing.You must also provide your services.In describing the achievements should use active verbs.For example, "I have achieved increased productivity" or "increased level of optimization" and so on.Be sure to include all the diplomas or certificates of additional courses.In general, all the good things that happened to you at the time of tenure in the organization.Be sure to include the company's address and telephone number.As a rule, the HR specialist calls to your previous place of work, to ask whether you really such a wonderful employee.
- Another point, without a summary of which will not be completed.It is necessary to provide information about your education.It is impossible not to speak during the interview.Of course, the employer will be interested in those places in which you learned to do what the employer is necessary.Specify year graduation.Be sure to grab a document of completion.School diploma you are unlikely to need.But if nothing else, let him and he will be attached to your CV.You must also provide a variety of additional services and information about participation in the course (if any) to increase skills or expanding your horizons.
- And the last point, which will tell you how, but rather to talk about the right to a job interview ... This is the point of your qualities.What are you people?The more valuable you are?What made this particular company to take you to work?Answer these questions.Choose your best qualities, but remember!Do not invent what does not exist, otherwise you will get trapped during the scan.This item is separately monitored very strictly, as the facts referred to in this paragraph are very subjective.Also at this point you need to tell us a little about your hobbies or interests.Do not paint it in detail.Just select what you like doing in your spare time.Very often the item summary can ensure you receive the post.
your story on the interview it is necessary to build on the basis of the summary.Try to give complete and truthful information.Let the facts speak for you in your career.
What not to say in the interview?
The worst outcome of the interview is mainly due to the fact that people exaggerating their importance or simply openly lying.It will hurt you, not only now but in the future, as many HR professionals communicate with each other.Do not also affect the moments of your personal life.Answering questions about this sphere stick tactics polite and short answers.Answer honestly, but do not go into details.Your right - to keep your personal life to yourself.