Navigators, who have become so common in recent years, is indeed very easy to use.Now you need not bother with a map and stop at every intersection.Set destinations, the navigator itself calculates the most short distance, and tells you where and when to fold.How to upload maps to your unit, if desired there not?
Now on the Internet there are many variants of ready cards for navigation.You can download them, find in any search engine keywords.For example, "for Moscow navigator map".
In addition, if you do not trust Internet users can buy in the automotive shop software package, which has to be installed the dates of your card.These packages can be ordered on the Internet.As a rule, the price of delivery is even less.
If you do not want to overpay, and open access card required, you do not, you can scan a paper card that you have.
- Try to scan so that they are oriented to the north.
- Be sure to save all scanned copy in JPEG format.Most navigators to work with them.
- Identify the places that are important to you, and find out their coordinates (latitude and longitude).
- Record all the data in a separate file on your computer in HTM format.
- Create a folder and move all of the images and text document into it.
method with card scanning, by far the most time consuming.But it can help you out in case you can not get the card you need on the Internet or can not access them.
The easiest way - is to throw the card directly through the computer.
- Connect the device to your computer using the USB-cable, which must be packaged with ustroystom.
- If you have already downloaded the pre-computer sets of cards or bought software from them, the navigator himself finds them and starts to pump.
- If you have chosen the way with paper cards, then drag the folder to your device.
- Check carefully whether the navigator reads those coordinates in a text file that you have entered.
- Browse images, whether they are displayed clearly enough, everything is clearly visible and everything is clear to you.
Another way to download maps in navigation - using a memory card reader and navigator.
- Remove the memory card from your browser and paste it into a card reader.
- Connect everything to your PC and upload new maps on the memory card to a folder, which is usually called maps.
detailed instructions, it is best to look for a particular model, because although the differences and insignificant, but they are still there.
Sometimes it happens that the navigator does not see the newly downloaded map.Then we must carefully examine what software is on your device.Perhaps you should change it to a more widespread, then the error will not happen.
Read more about the programs and software that you can read in the manual of your device.