Sometimes it happens that instead of TV programs you see a blank screen or a message about the problems.Why do not the TV channels?The reasons may be different.To resolve this problem, you need to know some aspects of the operation of a receiver, or a receiver.
necessary to learn DRE ID, aka - the identification number of the receiver signal.On the receiver need to press the "Status" where the 12-digit number will appear.Sometimes it may be 14-digit.
- coded channel DRE.This message usually appears when your receiver has been off for way too long.In this case you should turn it on and wait a few hours until it is synchronized with the operation of the satellite clock and will be decoded.
- Either receiver is not registered.In this case, you need to enter an identification number on the site Tricolor TV provider.Another option might be a problem untuned antenna.In this case you need to call your ISP to re-apply for activation.
- coded channel DRE, will appear on paid channels.In this case, usually it means that the over subscription services.This may be due to delayed payment, or when the transfer of funds to a personal account in the system.If it happens so, it should go to the provider's website in the section of their profile and specify the purpose of the payment.
- Incompatibility software receiver software.In the case of GS-8306 receiver can output HD label that no HD channels.In this case, you should enter the Tricolor TV menu and press the "Restore channel list" and the settings will be changed.The GS-8300 receiver (m, n) is a problem with the new software is solved as follows: press the TV button / RADIO CHANNEL + and on the receiver at the same time.Then, press the STANDBY button on the remote.
- No Signal.This message indicates that the reason is not working channels in the antenna settings.Often the antenna is not exposed to the satellite initially, either because of the wind it changed settings.Though sometimes it happens that there is a violation of the cable between the receiver and the antenna.In this case, you need to make sure that the cable is connected to the LNB IN jack.Or is the problem caused by the change of the antenna or receiver settings.When deciding, why not work channels Tricolor TV is checked for the presence of a number of infusions.LNB Type must necessarily be a single and LNB power supply must be connected.Checked the settings on the receiver.
screen or the so-calledsquares may appear for several reasons.
- Changing antenna settings due to weather conditions or due to operating conditions.Dirt and excess moisture may strongly affect the operation of the antenna, and its ability to receive the signal.
- Improper adjustment of the antenna.If any of the settings "strayed" and originally worked incorrectly, you can invite the master, or try to adjust the antenna yourself.To do this in the menu "Manual search" find two parallel scale.Lower - "image quality scale."Watching her performance, it is necessary to change the position of the antenna as long as the quality is satisfactory.This is achieved by changing the strength of the antenna mount.
- obstruction of the signal due to the high objects such as trees.In this case, or to change the antenna location, or find a way to remove the obstacles.