Watch the video
baked meat - perhaps the most simple dish that can be prepared in the kitchen, but the meat in such a preparation is obtained is very tender, flavorfuland tasty.And if you bake it in foil also, it turns out to everything and very juicy.Below we present you a few recipes, like the pork baked in foil with a variety of condiments and spices.
Fragrant pork with spices
- Shoulder of pork - 1 kg;
- Mustard beans - 2 tsp .;
- Ready mixture of several pepper - 1 tsp .;
- ground paprika, ginger, nutmeg, coriander, marjoram 1/3 tsp .;
- Ground chili pepper on the tip of a knife;
- Vegetable oil or melted - 2 tbsp .;
- Salt to taste.
- Prepare a mixture of all spices, except the mustard.
- roll a piece of meat in the whole spices, and in the last instance in mustard.
- meat packed in cellophane and store for at least 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Sear the meat on all sides over high heat until crisp.
- Wrap the meat in aluminum foil several times.Make holes for air.
- Bake the meat in the oven for 1.5 hours at a temperature of 180 ° C.
- Open the top foil to the meat and let stand another 10 minutes in the oven.
- Allow the meat to cool slightly, and you can bring to the table.
Pork in the oven
- Pork - 1 kg;
- Garlic - half of the head;
- Mustard - 2 tsp .;
- Cumin - 1 tsp .;
- spices to taste;
- salt to taste;
- crushed crackers from black bread.
cooking process does not differ from the previous recipe, with the only difference being that the meat in breadcrumbs need to roll in the least, just before baking.
Pork baked with tomatoes, cheese and garlic
- Pork - 1 kg;
- tomatoes (large) - 2 pcs .;
- Garlic - 1 clove,
- cheese - 0.2 kg;
- salt, spices and pepper to taste;
- greens to decorate.
- Drain pork waffle towel to remove excess moisture.
- Slice the tomatoes, cheese and cut or crush the garlic.
- Make incisions in the meat at regular intervals to a depth of 1-2 cm.
- Rub the meat with spices, fill cuts tomatoes, cheese and garlic.
- Tight Wrap the meat in foil and leave in the oven to bake somewhere 2 hours at a temperature of 200C.
During cooking it is important to make sure that the bone sticking out of your piece of pork, do not stick out too much and do not damage the foil.Otherwise, the whole effect of the cooking time with foil gone.
If suddenly you have overdone the meat in the oven, and it turned out a bit harsh or do you rely on, you think, too little spice to save the dish can be, by filing it with any sauce to the meat (garlic, tomato, wine, berry, and so on.d.).
Read other publications on this topic:
- How to bake pork
- How to cook in foil