What a pleasure in the company of close friends or their home put on the table misted bottle of wine of own production.This has two advantages.First, you'll know for sure that before you is a natural product.Second, you can demonstrate your skills and abilities to shine in such a delicate matter, as the production of light alcoholic drinks.You want to feel like a real winemaker?Then read our article how to make homemade wine at the most simple recipes.
This recipe is a great success among the Portuguese peasants, since there was little free time and a lot of grapes.Make wine follows.
- Ripe berries are sorted out, cleaned of leaves and debris (twigs to clean optional).The main condition - the grapes can not be washed!Yeast bacteria that cause fermentation, live it to the surface of the berries, and water completely destroys them.
- berries need to knead a wooden pestle, put the resulting pulp into a container, cover and leave for three days.The first two days to mix the contents of thecontainer wooden shovel, on the third day - do not touch.
- fourth day morning, the fermented juice (must) merge into a saucepan, add sugar per 1 liter of the liquid 1 tbsp.sugar and heated to 45 ° C temperature, stirring constantly.
- warm juice to bottle with water seal and leave for 21 days.
- After that wine must be carefully drained, drain and spill on clean containers, clean for 40 days in a cool place.Then again defended the wine is poured and left for another 40 days.After the procedure is repeated again this time.As a result, after three upholding the wine acquires ruby color and flavor of the noble grape.
Other recipes you can find in our article How to make wine from grapes.
wine for this recipe can be made not only from the raspberry, but strawberry.4 kg berries require 1.2 kg of sugar and 4 liters of water.
- berries are washed and sorted, selecting only ripe and without any signs of damage.
- wooden spatula raspberries or strawberries knead until smooth and spread state in a glass container (bottle).
- From the sugar and water boiled syrup, bringing it to a boil.
- Cooled syrup is poured into the bottle with the pulp berry, close the mouth piece of natural wool (this will allow carbon dioxide out of the bottle) and left to ferment in a warm place.
- gas bubbles during fermentation will raise the pulp to the surface.That it does not turn sour, you need to periodically shake the bottle to mix the contents.
- After fermentation the wine is left to stand in a cold environment.
- three days later, carefully poured, straining through cheesecloth.
- Pour raspberry (strawberry) wine bottles on a clean, sealed and sent to storage in a dark cool place (cellar, basement).
It takes 5 kg of chokeberry, 1 liter of water, a handful of raisins, 1.8 kg of sugar.
- unwashed rowan stretch your hands, put in a bowl, add sugar (0.8 kg), raisins and mix thoroughly.
- Cover and leave to ferment at room temperature for 7 days.Daily mash to mix, to prevent the formation of mildew.
- A week to press the pulp, but do not throw away.It add 1 liter of water and 1 kg of sugar, move, to close and leave for another 7 days (in heat).
- juice, it should be filtered, pour into a clean jar and set it on the cover with water seal.Rove must be one week.
- After this time, you need to mix the juice of two tanks from fermented mash re the one that wandered in the bank.Once again, close the lid with a water seal.
- Two days later filtered wine (better to use a thin tube).Wine must be cleaned by filtration every other day as long as it will not drop any precipitate.
- Pure wine is poured into bottles, cork and leave to mature for a few months.
More useful information is contained in the article of our site How to make a homemade red wine.