Watch the video
During warmer months, people are often subjected to attacks by insects.Bites wasps are among the most dangerous.Many people may have a severe allergic reaction to a wasp sting, which often leads to bouts of asphyxia.
why it is so important to know what to do if bitten by a wasp.That is what we now consider in detail.
Symptoms wasp sting
When wasp stings usually a local reaction.The most important symptom is swelling of the following symptoms may occur in addition to him:
- burning sensation and severe pain at the site of the bite;
- rash all over the body;
- redness of the bite;
- nausea and vomiting;
- body cramps.
danger from the bite of wasp
As previously mentioned, the main danger is that a wasp sting - is the appearance of severe allergic reactions.But if the time to provide first aid and to take effective drug, the negative consequences can be avoided.It is important to remember that if a person
first aid in case of wasp stings
usually through the bite of wasp sting is not in the skin.This happens only in a few cases, such as when a person is crushed insect directly on your body.In this case, you must remove the sting with the help of medical forceps or other suitable tool, and then disinfect the wound.This can be used ammonia, iodine, hydrogen peroxide, corticosteroid ointment.It is important to remember that the poison from the wound to squeeze out is not necessary, because you only teach the codes from the infection.
The next thing you need to do - give a man an antihistamine.Today there are many such drugs, the most effective ones are:
- Zyrtec and others.
At the same time the victim is recommended during the day to drink as much liquid as possible.It is better to give him sweet boiled water or hot tea with jam.In place of edema be sure to put a hot water bottle with cold water or a wet towel - it will slow the absorption of the body of poison.
But what to do if bitten by a wasp, and at hand was not an antihistamine?Then you should use folk remedies.Here are some of the most effective.
- Tear plantain leaf and carefully wash it under running water.Then knead it thoroughly and then place on a cheesecloth and secure with a compress on the wound.Change it is recommended every 2-3 hours during the day.
- Effective with wasp stings fresh dandelion.You can use the stems and leaves.They are carefully washed in water, and then of them make porridge, which is applied to the wound.
- Take a large onion and clean.Then rub with a vegetable grater and squeeze the juice from the resulting mass.His strain through cheesecloth, folded several times.Then lubricate the bite of funds received as often as possible.
- You can also use lemon.Clean it from the peel, then slice peel off the film and apply to the wound.Change the compress every 3 hours.
- Take the wet clay and spread it in a little water.It should get a mixture with a consistency like sour cream.Its apply on the wound, and then make a bandage.To go with it should be for 4-5 hours, and then change.
- Tear parsley and wash it.Green mince.The resulting mush apply on the bite, and then bandage.Go to compress takes 2-3 hours, and then it will need to be replaced.
- Take the leaves of aloe and remove them from the film with the skin.Then mash the pulp with a fork.As a result, you'll have a healing paste, which impose on the wound and secure with a bandage.To go with it need 6-7 hours, and then change it.
- When a wasp sting will help ordinary black tea.Make a strong brew of it.Moisten a cotton ball in it and apply to the site of the bite for 1-2 hours and then replace it with a new one.
If after first aid and the use of antihistamines or folk remedies state of a person does not improve, it is necessary to turn to the doctor as soon as possible.
Also, you can be useful this article:
- What to do if bitten by a wasp
- How to get rid of wasps
- Removing the tumor