This simple but necessary thing, as the cap can be decorated in many different ways.Even the most nondescript headgear can be revived with the help of interesting and original details.
If you know how to crochet, then you can not be anything easier than to learn how to decorate a hat for an adult or child.With the help of a hook and thread can be a matter of minutes to tie a beautiful addition to hats.The main thing is to pick up the thread in tone, if you want the decoration matched the color of the cap.Effectively will look details of contrasting colors, especially in the children's things.
Ideas For details, crocheted
- Take a thread of different bright colors and tie a lot of small beads or flowers.They can sew over the entire surface of the knitted hats.
- You can associate one or several large ornaments in the form of flowers, butterflies, hearts, mushrooms, leaves, fruits, girl, boy, or the head of an animal, such as cats or dogs.Flowers suit everyone, but other options are more suitablefor children.
How to decorate a knitted cap embroidered
Using floss yarn can be embroidered on almost any knitted hat patterns.It is best suited for plain embroidery caps associated with no pattern.Embroidery looks better on a smooth surface.If there is a cap knitted pattern, its structure can be emphasized by using colorful embroidery thread.You can embroider a circle hats, small patterns over the entire surface or embroider several large drawings from the front or from the side.
How to decorate a hat with beads
Very original look hats, decorated with beads.If you like this idea, you will need beads, transparent monofilament and fine beading needle.Instead, you can use an ordinary fishing line thread.Complex patterns designed for embroidery thread may look bad, if embroider them with beads.At the head of knitted patterns looks best beads in the form of an ornament.Even the most simple pattern of small beads will look spectacular.Transparent beads add sparkle and color beads will help make the hat more fun.When embroidering beads knitted things need to ensure that the fabric does not contract, or ready-made embroidered pattern is skewed, and folds and bumps may appear on the cap.
How to decorate a child's hat
If none of these ways you do not like the hat for a child can be decorated in a different way.
- the front or side of the cap can be attached to a small merry brooch or badge.Make sure that they are not too heavy and not delayed thread cap.Some knitted things can be damaged if attached to him the brooch.
- Instead beaded embroidery can use larger beads of different colors.Of these, can form an ornament or to sew them by a cap across the surface.
- On knitted cap can be ready to sew the appliqué fabric.Such applications can be purchased in the usual haberdashery.
- embroidery and applique can be supplemented with buttons, sequins, beads, rhinestones, shiny threads and ribbons
- If you have chosen the right way but still have not come up with an idea of how to decorate a hat, photos with different ideas for decoration can inspire you.