known that the optimization of the operating system is no less important item in the average user than the selection of a powerful computer.The fact is that over time, even a modern computer begins to run slower, because the installation of various programs reduces its performance.In this regard, we look at how you can optimize your windows operating system to work on it was comfortable.Consider performance software will be on windows operating system Example 7.
Using standard methods
standard method for increasing the windows 7 operating system performance is to use a program troubleshooting.
- To enable it, you need to go to the Start menu and choose Control Panel.
- Next you need to enter in the search box "Problems", and the menu will open in front of you where you need to select "Troubleshoot".
- Next you need to go to the "Security Systems" and select "search performance issues."
- The program will analyze the use of your operating system and make a verdict.
Based on the verdict, you can ei
Defragment and clean the hard drive
Separately should consider two standard method of increasing the operating system performance, namely, hard disk cleanup and defragmentation.
- To perform hard disk defragmentation is necessary in the "Start" menu find the appropriate item.
- You will then see a program that is started by pressing a button.Thanks to defragment your hard drive, you can get rid of many obsolete files that are not used in the computer.These files include information and caching.
Cleaning hard drive can also help in increasing the operating system performance.The fact is that if the hard drive on which the operating system is heavily loaded, the operating system can be complicated.Therefore, this allows you to accelerate the discharge of his work.
Using specialized software
At the moment, there are many programs that can improve the performance of the operating system.These programs often use the gamers, but they may well use a regular user.Many of these programs is absolutely free.However, it should be remembered that these programs need to choose based on the recommendations of other users.Otherwise you risk to harm your computer.
Do not forget to exercise regularly scan your computer for malware that could limit the performance of the operating system.In addition, also do not forget about the regular restart your computer and install updates for the operating system.
If you want to know more about the operating system Windows 7, we recommend a visit to a section where you can find any of it, the information you need - Windows 7.