Windows 7 - product from Microsoft.But often in good operating problems at the software level.The computer may fail to start, slow down or even fail to start.
In this case, the best option would be to roll back the operating system to a version that worked well.This may be a version of the statute of limitations in a few days or even weeks.To learn how to roll back the Windows 7 will be described below.
How to roll back the system Windows 7
Restore Windows 7 can be done in several ways:
- Rollback from under Windows 7.
- Restore from safe mode.
- Recovery via boot disk.
consider each method in detail.
How to roll back from Windows 7
If the operating system is still running, you can roll back the system thus:
- Go to Start and in the search type "recovery".The results will show the line "System Restore."By clicking on the item will open the installation window.
- In the window, click "Next", and in the next window, choose a restore point that you created previously.Recovery Point - it savedthe installation of your operating system, which will help roll back the system to the time when the point was created.
- pass all the items and restoring the OS starts.
your personal data and files will not be deleted or modified during recovery.
How to recover from a safe mode
case where Windows 7 will not boot in normal mode and in safe boot, you can start the restoration of safe mode:
- To enter safe mode when the computer or laptop inclusion press F8.Then menu appears where you can choose among the items "Safe Mode".
- restore Windows 7 Guide to Safe Mode does not differ from the instructions in the normal mode, which is described in the previous section.
How to restore Windows 7 using Boot Disk
This method is suitable for fine, if the case is quite heavy, and even Safe Mode does not load.
To restore the operating system with a bootable disk, you need to:
- Insert a bootable Windows 7 operating system and wait for the opening installation window.
- window click on the item "System Restore."
- Next window will be the same as in the preceding paragraphs of this article.
After restoring the computer should boot normally.If this does not help, you should reinstall Windows 7 completely.
How to roll back the update to Windows 7
Sometimes, OS updates may get wrong and then need to roll them back or delete.This you can read in our article How to remove the update for Windows 7 and How to roll back the upgrade.