efforts were unsuccessful employment, the employer is waiting for you - to be hiring.What documents should I carry?Their list is induced in Article 65 of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.Thus, when applying for a job you need to provide:
- passport or other proof of your identity;
- work book, with the exception of cases where an employment contract is the first time ever you are doing work in combination;
- certificate of state pension insurance;
- document of the military account, if you are subject to military service or conscription for service;
- paper on qualifications, education;availability of expertise, if your new job requires special training or expertise.
In some cases, employers require additional documentation when applying for a job.Their presentation is not mandatory.It:
- certificate of registration;
- certificate of salary on your previous work;
- response to previous work;
- medical certificate;
- TIN (taxpayer identification number).
separate group documents constitute per
- documents confirming the composition of the family worker for the purpose of providing it provided guarantees on the basis of marital status.In particular - from the need to comply with certain family obligations;
- certificate aged children or for pregnant women in order to provide guarantees provided by the law, working conditions and compensation;
- materials certifying the right to additional compensation and guarantees (scientific degree, academic rank, honor, disability, donation, stay in the area of radiation exposure due to the accident at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant and so on.).
Knowing what documents are needed for the job, you can safely go to a meeting with the employer.Just remember that the employer should send them in person.If your personal data are from a third party and to get them is possible only from it, you need to notify in advance, and on your behalf must be filed with the written consent.