Any pair, concluding a marriage, expects to live happily ever after.And die in one day.Unfortunately, some couples marriage before the spouses dies, and matures the need for divorce.What documents are needed for a divorce?
Divorce by mutual consent of the spouses
The enlightened the XXI century the majority of couples divorce was "decent," that is devoid of burdensome litigation and totally unnecessary drama "showdown."The new Family Code, the spouses, whose "family boat has crashed against life", it is possible to get a divorce in the registry office, provided the mutual consent of husband and wife.In this case, they need to come together in a registry office and write a joint application for divorce, while presenting their passports and marriage certificate.If one of the spouses is physically unable to appear before the authorities of the registrar in mind the long trip or military service, his signature must be certified by a notary public or a person eligible.In the case of military service,
Divorce in court
If one spouse does not give its consent to the divorce, and it can be not only "out of spite" or "not to let go," and for legitimate reasons, the "striving for freedom" spouse must befor this very freedom to go to court at the place of residence.In this case he is obliged to give the judge the documents necessary for the divorce, otherwise his application will not be accepted for consideration.
What documents are needed for a divorce if the other spouse does not agree?
- statement of claim in the divorce and a copy for delivery to the plaintiff, that is, those who disagree with her husband in divorce.
- original marriage certificate issued by the registry offices.
- Copies of birth certificates of minor children, if they were born during the marriage, or were adopted (adopt) the second spouse.
- documents that confirm the circumstances relied upon by the plaintiff in his petition for divorce.It can be any documents issued in accordance with the requirements of current legislation of the relevant executive authorities - from a doctor's certificate to the Migration Service.
- If there is a marriage contract between spouses, it also appears as one of the documents, necessary for divorce.
- If the statement of claim shall be signed by the representative of the plaintiff, it is necessary to provide the court with the power of attorney, certifying the authority of the representative.
By writ of divorce also attached copies of documents on the right of common or joint property of spouses, if the statement of claim for divorce is the requirement of section of jointly acquired property.As well as certificate of employment of the defendant, if the applicant wishes to exercise the right to alimony for minor children remaining on the plaintiff's custody.
In general, a divorce - it is a serious and responsible step.And let this article will be on the Internet, search engine unclaimed ...