To create a psychological and pedagogical characteristic on the preschool child, you must first make a diagnosis.Below you will find information on how to write a description of the child.
We form the characteristic preschooler
- Last name, first name.
- Date of birth (day, month, year).
- Family Information:
- family structure, a summary of the parents (name, place of work);
- social and living conditions of the family, the attitude of relatives to the child in the family.
- Whence came to preschool (family, kindergarten, children's homes), which group visits.
- Features adaptation period.
- degree of formation of cultural and hygienic habits.
- Features attention.
- Features of perception.
- skills of orientation in space.
- Features memory.
- Features of speech development.
- Feature thinking.
- Mastering software requirements.
- condition of labor skills.
- Features awareness of the purpose and conditions of employment.
- skills of operating a pencil, scissors, a ruler.
- Feature own manufactured products.
- community service (the nature of the requests, the existence of initiative, independence).
Features gaming activities
- Manifestation activity initiatives.
- type of game activity, the nature of the interaction in the game.
- Preferred games.
Features emotional and volitional and personal
- type of nervous system: even-tempered, excitable, brake;
- Features of emotional sphere (the prevailing mood, the nature of the interaction with adults and peers);
- presence of criticality in the evaluation of their actions and behavior of others;
- presence in the character traits such as kindness, willingness to help.Negative traits: deceit, obstinacy, theft and others;
- creative activity characteristic - drawing, singing, dancing;
- educator conclusions about the possibility of mastering this group of programs and recommended corrective action (sessions with a speech therapist, a psychologist, pathologist, transfer to a specialized group).Put the date stamp, the signature of the expert and the head of the preschool.
Now that you know how to write a response to the child and that should be reflected in it.The characterization summarizes the most important information obtained in the study.