Every inventor or a simple person who needs to obtain a patent for an invention, financing and any other projects.I must know how to make a request right?Even minor errors in the design is likely to lead to an increase of consideration or rejection of the proposal and the need for refilling.
- The application must present the following information: the type and title of the invention, formula, image, description, priority, abstract drawings and drawings in several copies.The application must be submitted on a special form, designed for applications.Typically Form consists of three parts, they can be printed or copied.
- Application for the invention consists of basic and additional parts.Each of them should be completed with the indication of the requirements of authorities responsible for issuing patents.be sure to indicate in the statement the main address, the sender's name and surname, education, academic degree, postal code and possibly some additional information.The details will be given the information, the higher the probability of a positive decision.
- invention must be described very well to experts who will review the application, could immediately understand that it is from ourselves, what is the essence of the invention, and what features it has.After describing the need to provide a formula by which the project and detailed drawings developed can be used.
- Next, you need to make a copy of the application, and then notarize.Sometimes there are situations where the inventor can not independently make a request.In this case, it may make it representative.For this to be possible you need to issue to the representative power of attorney certified by a notary.Perhaps the notary will tell you how to make an application in case of any issues.
- next step will be the payment of fees in a bank obtained a receipt for payment must be given to the authorities issuing the patent for the invention.Until the verdict compiled application all the commission will be held in the case of a positive decision, your invention will be made in the appropriate register.
- No matter in what authorities the application is filed, it must meet certain requirements, such as: filling out strictly according to the form, indicating all the necessary information, contact the author or the indication of the head, the project in question must be explicitly and correctly described.
- principle of filling in applications to the various organs and the same is based on respect for the rules of form and providing the most detailed and comprehensive information about the author and his project.This can be an application for an invention patent, the financing of the project and so on.
- Equally important to keep literacy, in case of approval, even minor errors in filling in the form is not allowed correction.In this case, you will need to buy a new form, and re-fill it without errors and typos.Do not allow such errors will attentive proofreading completed application and adjacent documents.Better to spend a little time to proofread than spend time in vain and again to redo everything.