Create a non-profit organization is much more difficult than it might seem at first glance.Since its registration is related to the various restrictions and time-consuming collection and supply of various securities.If you are not afraid of difficulties, you need to try.Our article will help you understand the issues of how to organize a public organization.
First you need to figure out what the organization called Public.This term is called the union of people, created for the purpose of defending common interests and fulfill their tasks organization.Non-profit organizations may even engage in entrepreneurial activity, if it will help achieve its tseley.K public associations are social organizations, foundations, movements, institutions and bodies of public initiative.
more information, read the article What is the organization.
- registered public organization can not be less than three people (some people), each of which is adult and capable.From legal entities toestablish such associations have the right only to other non-profit organizations.
- Before register a public organization, it is necessary to come up with her name.It should be unique and to reflect its activities.In addition, the title is required to include the designation of the territorial activities.Unlike other companies, the activities of public organizations is possible only at a certain territory.
- Besides collecting the names of the organizational charter of the organization need to register and create a protocol decision on its creation.Along with the documents, which confirm the right to use the registered address, and payment receipt of state duty in the amount of 4000 rubles., They are served in the Ministry of Justice for registration of public organizations.
- The entire registration process takes about 60 days.The decision on registration shall be employees of the Ministry.If it is positive, then all the necessary documents are sent to the tax authority.Here in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities are making all the necessary information about the non-profit organization.In this procedure the tax authority is given to 5 days.After entering the information in the register of tax shall notify the Ministry.After that, within 5-8 days the applicant is prepared to issue a certificate of registration.
- Upon receipt of the document public organization acquires the status of a legal entity.But the process of creation is not finished.You still have to put it on record in the tax and statistical agencies.
- NGO should visit the bank, where it is necessary to open the account and no later than 5 working days to deliver notify the tax structure.The final chord - a statement of the organization on account of the Fund of social insurance, compulsory health insurance and the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation.
If you still have questions, read the article How to create a social organization.