Watch the video
Smartphones with Android operating system provides its users with a wide range of tools to change the various settings and the settings of the phone.We can change the wallpaper, color scheme, ringtone, wallpaper, download any applications you need and more.In this article, we'll show you how to install android ringtone for calls, alarms and alerts on SMS messages.
Ringtone and SMS
Before we proceed to the choice of ring tones on your phone, you download your favorite ringtone.This can be done in three ways:
- connect your phone Using usb-cable to your computer, wait until the driver installation is completed and then click "Enable usb-storage".After that, your phone will appear in Windows Explorer, and you can throw at it, any files that you need.
- With special applications, such as On Air or WebSharing, you can transfer files between your computer and smartphone using a wifi-network.
- In addition, we can download music from the Internet.To do this you need to download the appropriate app on Google Play.
Now you need to adjust the sound profile.To do this:
- Go to "Menu" - "Settings".
- Select the "Device" - "Sound Profiles" and select one of the available profiles, or specify your own.
- In the settings of the selected profile you can adjust the volume of a call, ring tone, video call tone, set the tone for sms android, as well as set other sound settings of the system.To select your own ringtone, click the "Ringtone" - "Others call melody" in the list that appears, select the sound that you want to use.
Another way to set a ringtone as your phone's ringer.
- Go to "Menu" - "Music".
- Click on the ringtone you want to use for incoming calls.
- Tap it with your finger - the menu will appear.Select "As ringtone".
Another way to set a new signal about SMS-message notifications.
- Click "Menu" - "SMS / MMS".
- Click on the context menu.
- Select "Settings" - "Notifications."
- In the menu, set the "notification sounds" in the appropriate paragraph.
Melody on contact
To set the ringtone to a contact, follow these steps:
- Select a contact from the phonebook;
- Go to contact settings by clicking on the figure of man at the right half of the screen;
- Open menu by pressing the appropriate button, or three points in the right corner of the screen;
- Click "Set ringtone".
To set the ringtone for alarm clock android smartphone, the following steps should be done:
- Go "Clock" in the standard application.
- Open the "Alarm" in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Click on the plus sign in the upper right corner - so you create a new alarm.
- Set the alarm time.
- Beneath the specified time before you description of the alarm appears.
- Click on the name of the default melodies, marked with the sign notes.
- In the tones list, select your favorite.
- If you want to set your own alarm tone, click on the line "Other ringing tones" and select any of the sounds available on your smartphone.
As you can see, set ringtone, alarm or SMS on Android is no more difficult than a regular phone.Do not be afraid to experiment and put a different tune on call - Be original.Otherwise you risk to flinch every time a neighbor on the bus will be playing the same melody a standard that you have in your phone.
you might also be useful information in the article How to set the ringtone for the call through the Android built-in player.