Many mobile users are often faced with the need for data transfer via Bluetooth.Bluetooth is a specification WPAN personal area networks and provides transfer and exchange of information between the various kinds of digital devices.This article will examine how to transfer music through bluetooth, including PC-to-phone as well as from one phone to another.
How to use Bluetooth to send audio files
Use transmission over a wireless bluetooth network files can be in the event that both devices there is a possibility of wireless data transfer.Bluetooth allows you to send text, image files, video files and audio files.
How to throw the music via bluetooth to another phone
- First we need to turn bluetooth on both devices.
- On the sending unit, select the desired audio file and select the "transfer via Bluetooth» menu.
- will now be shown a list of all available devices that can send music.
- If the desired device does not appear in the search, it is worth checking whether its Bluetooth-menu is set to "visibility".
- On the sending unit, you need to press the button "to connect to this device" and confirm the connection on the receiving phone.
- Thereafter, the sender may be asked to enter an access code (it is in the receiving phone settings).
- If you see the scale of send / download the audio file is displayed - then everything is done correctly.
How to download music via bluetooth from your computer to your phone
- necessary that both devices has been turned on bluetooth and ticked option "visibility".
- Next on the computer to select the desired song and click on the right mouse button.
- In the menu select "Transfer on bluetooth ...".
- new window opens, which will be designated visible devices to which you can connect.
- Further actions are similar when transferring music to your mobile device.
If transmission problems
Possible causes of malfunctions:
- On the receiving device is turned off or the appearance of expired bluetooth visibility.
- send and receive devices are in the far distance from each other.The distance between them should be not more than 100 m. It should be noted that the distance for the exchange of information may depend on the version of the manufacturer.In particular newer characterized by a large distance for the transmission of information.At the same time it is not necessary to believe that any device equipped with Bluethooth (even the latest version) is able to receive and transmit data to a distance of 100 meters.Learn the exact data transmission and exchange of the distance can be manual or the specification of a particular device.
- On the receiving device does not have enough memory to save the file.
possible marriage of the receiving or transmitting device.