Without mobile communication today is not cost one and a small phone apparatik, fits easily in a bag or pocket, it is always at hand.If you turn the mobile phone into a miniature e-reader, the book is also necessary and will be constantly close, albeit in electronic form.It remains only to understand how to read the book on your phone.
Benefits "telephone" read
- Ability to set the desired font for your eyes: you can not make it smaller than an ordinary paper book, and, if necessary, be increased to the desired size.
- short string in the phone will work on reading speed, increasing it automatically, because the longer the string, the more difficult to get a look at the beginning of the next, reading the small screen with a phone, you do not have this problem.
- adjust suitable brightness of the screen, you simplify the task of authorities, and the eyes do not get tired when reading.
- You do not have to buy books that can be easily read from the phone.
So, the positive factors are obvious.It make
Simple instructions for the "Dummies»
- Make sure that your mobile supports any version of the Java programming language.
- the internet to locate and download the required book.I preferred the text to be in plain text (txt), if in your case it is not, then copy the text of the book downloaded in a different format in a text document that they themselves create, and save.
- To read any text on your phone, it must be established in the form of a java-book.Then there are several possibilities.
- Use Design website.
- Apply a special program-converter.
consider every option.
- Take for example the site www.allnokia.ru / books.fill out the form on the website page: title of the book (preferably in English letters), the text file from your computer (the one with the txt extension), the code from the image.Click the arrow (on the right) and will be taken to a page with a link to the newly created java-book from your file.Button "Download" - and the book on your computer.So she came to the phone, use a wireless network Wi-Fi, USB-cable, or download the file directly to the mobile phone via the wireless WAP protocol.
- program for converting texts, - TequilaCat_BookReader_v2.2.8 - download and run the file using the Shell.exe.You will have a clear and user-friendly interface.The table contains fields for the file name and the title of the book.Click on "Add a book" on the left side of the table.When the necessary text file is selected, the right will be a "book", when you click on it you can see all the text and check for correct display.In the upper left corner, click «Build» (an open yellow folder with a green leaf inside) - java-book is created, on the right you will see a message about successfully generated files, which are located in the same folder, where there was your source text document.Transfer the resulting java-book to your phone in any of the above paragraph (1) methods.
Do not forget to open the settings in the mobile phone book sequentially press the keys 5, 5, 3, to get paged scrolling.Now that you know how to read a book on the phone, have fun!