Watch the video
Currently, the projector is an integral part of the demonstration of a business or educational presentations, as well as photos and video.Thanks to the device can show the information to a large number of people simultaneously.Today we will discuss how to connect the projector to a computer and a laptop.
Separate connection between the projector
- Disconnect the power supply cables from the computer and the projector (disconnect the device from electrical outlets).
- Depending on the type of connector your computer and the projector are connected by a cable VGA or HDMI.If the devices have different types of input, then use a special adapter.
- Next, turn on the projector and the computer.
- next step - setting image.In most cases it is automatic.However, it so happens that we have to connect the image of their own.This requires a wait for a full OS boot.Then, simultaneously press button "Fn" key and navigate through the screens (depending on the computer model, this may be one of the keys F1-F12, sometimes two on the button of the screen is drawn).With these keys, you can connect the image in three modes - only image on the monitor, the image only on the projector and the image, which will be simultaneously on two devices.
- second way to connect devices is the "Connecting to a Projector" (it is a part of some operating systems).With this method connection, you need to activate the program and click on the desired tab ( "Enable / Disable the projector", "Dubbing screen").Tab "Expand" allows you to split the image into two parts (by pressing the left side of the screen will be on the computer and the right side of the projector).
- The third method involves connection through the computer settings.To do this, click the "Start" button, go to "Control Panel", then select "Display" tab and the "Display Expansion".Select the image type of connection - PC or external display (projector).
- For the fourth device connection method you want to right-click on the desktop, select "Properties", then "Display" and go to the tab "Settings", where you must select the type of image connection - PC or external display (projector).
- And finally, the fifth method - a combination of keys "Windows" + P. In the new window will need to select the type of screen connection (that is, choose a computer monitor, a projector, a joint transfer images or split screen).
connection methods will depend on the version of the operating system installed on your computer or laptop.Ability to connect two monitors (computer and projector) will depend on the graphics card in the second video output.
difference in connecting the projector to your PC or notebook
Connection Principle devices is carried out by a similar scheme.The only difference is that the laptop does not require a monitor.
Speaking of the monitor, it is very important to choose a high-resolution screen.In the monitor settings required to choose a resolution that is closest to being played by the projector.
How to connect a wireless projector
- To start you want to install the necessary drivers and software, which are stored on the installation CD and are included with the device.If you do not drive, then type in the projector model in the search engine and download the free software to your computer.
- Next, you need to connect an antenna to a computer and projector.For this purpose, the corresponding connector of the projector is placed in a small antenna flash card.A second antenna is connected to the computer's USB-connector, which looks like a flash drive.
- Once the indicator lights green - it means the device is ready for use.
- to switch between screens, use instruction, which is presented above.
In this section, Setting up and connecting you will find many articles that talk about self-configuring and connecting multiple devices.