Many buyers often well projectors are the purposes for which they need a projector, but the loosely guided in the performance of devices and terminology, are experiencing some difficulties choosing a projector better.Once you determine what the problem to be solved projector, you should pay attention to the sources of information to which it is connected, as well as the fact, what are the conditions of his work.
attend to the question of how to choose a projector for the home, for presentations, or for other purposes, it should be remembered that the main characteristics of the projector are:
- projection technology,
- luminous flux,
- lens characteristics,
projector resolution value should correspond to the signal source.Projectors High Definition needed when working with HDTV television signal and computer graphics.Before choosing a home projector, you should decide for yourself, maybe you should pay attention to the projections, which support the transfer of informati
more bright and high-contrast image with the same image size can be obtained from the projector with a large luminous flux.The need to increase the luminous flux is proportional to the increase in the level of ambient light.Remember that when any luminous flux of falling direct light from windows or lamps directly on the screen, leading to a significant reduction in image quality.
Technology LCD, DLP, D-ILA
main light processing technology are:
- LCD (or P-si) - mass
- DLP - mass,
- D-LA (analogue -LC) S) - givingthe best picture quality.
- DLP professional (three-chip).They allow you to get a much better picture quality in comparison with the mass (one-matrix) models.
- DLP-projectors hybrid laser & LED light source.They are remarkable in that they have a virtually unlimited service life.As they do not use mercury vapor lamps.It does not require a long time to enable or disable this type of projectors.
This is a very compact projectors designed for presentations in rooms of small and medium sizes.A convenient option is to take it with you on a journey.Features:
- weight less than 2.5 kg;
- 3000 ANSI - luminous flux;
- Some models allow you to conduct presentations without using a computer;
- rapid opening and closing of the power supply;
- Some models are able to automatically adjust to the source of information.
These projectors have a minimum projection distance.This may be important for the interactive whiteboard.Standing at the board, you do not overlap the light output of the projector, and the light from the lamp does not hit you in the eye.Features:
- Ultrakorotkofokusnye projectors are characterized by a projection ratio of 0.5: 1.In this case, the image width of 1 meter you can get by installing the projector at a distance of 0.5 meters from the screen.
- Such projectors are usually equipped with lenses that have a fixed focal distance, therefore, the image size depends on the projection distance.
- These projectors are best suited for mounting on the interactive whiteboard and for wall mounting.
These projectors are good for use in small spaces or when you receive a large image from a short distance.Projector Features:
- projection ratio may be 0.5: 1 and 1: 1 (distance / width fig.);
- size, in this case, will be determined by the projection distance;
- When using this type of projector, the lamp will not dazzle the eyes of the rapporteur, and his figure did not throw shadows on the screen.
Projectors High Definition
Most computer monitors today have a high-resolution (SXGA + or above).Before choose a projector for the needs of medicine, engineering, design, should be familiar with this type of projections, because they are capable of transmitting an image like this, how can we see it on a modern computer monitor.Features:
- very accurate reproduction of fine detail;
- high definition of fine lines;
- read the fine print.
Wide-format projectors (16:10)
Modern laptops, most of them, have a resolution of 1280 x 800 (which corresponds to 16:10).Ate you're interested, some choose to display projector of computer signal, keep in mind that large-format projectors will cope with this task well.Features:
- WXGA resolution capabilities allow to increase the display area by 30%, compared to XGA resolution (768x1024);
- ability to zoom in to a width of approximately 25%.For example, it may mean that the columns in Excel tables will be seen on the screen longer;
- projector WXGA - is good in home theater and business presentations;
- most comfortable viewing provides tangible assistance to the process of assimilation of information.A 16:10, in comparison with a classic 4: 3 (XGA), more comfortable for the viewer.
Projectors with special functions
Some projectors can be isolated from the total mass of special functions.Features projectors can be different in different models:
- opportunity panorama multiscreen projection: management of multiple projectors (up to 4) from one PC.
- presentation slides, movies, photos from USB media without a computer.
- to manage network, data communication and remote maintenance, the projector can be compatible with the LAN networks.
- Quick connection with USB-key to the wireless network.
- possibility of automatic image adjustment.For this purpose there is a special button "sharpness correction and keystone horizontally and vertically".
- USB-display.This feature allows you to transfer images and sound via USB instead of VGA.
Application installation projectors, usually takes place in a residential installation in conference rooms or concert halls, as well for the large-projection and for use at public events.Features Projector will depend on the model.It is necessary to choose:
- powerful light output, because the use of these projectors in an environment where the ambient light level is very high;
- few interchangeable lenses.This is convenient, because it is possible to choose the lens for a given distance;
- Interchangeable razemov- panel is used to switch a variety of sources;
- Motorized lens shift - will greatly facilitate the installation;
- Possibility of continuous operation;
- For medical purposes use the projector with DICOM protocol.