In our 3D technology being developed in different directions.About how to choose a 3D TV, will tell our article.Leading market position of 3D-TV models are busy with barrier technology, complete with whom are special active glasses.Features 3D TVs with active and passive glasses are shown below.
Active 3D Glasses TV
This is the first technology that was used in the first models of 3D TVs that are on sale.This is the most common technique today.This technology is already well-studied and well-proven, so no doubt its reliable operation.In such
3D glasses to television sets are used as lenses, polarizing filters and liquid crystals.When the electronics inside the glasses supplied with voltage - lenses become transparent, so the human eye sees the image.The principle of active 3D-glasses as follows: on the TV screen alternately appear frames for the right eye and the left eye.Points "communicate" via an infrared port or Bluetooth TV.Thus, lenses alternately open visibility for each eye.It turns ou
operating frequency of such points - 120Hz, which means - the picture is changing with the frequency of 60 Hz for each eye.In case you still prevents a flickering image, you can purchase a 3D-TV, which operate at a frequency of 240Hz.Of course, they are significantly more expensive.What is 3D TV is better - the one with the higher refresh rate, because it means - better image.That's why modern liquid-crystal (LCD) 3D-TVs have a rate of 200Hz.In expensive, but good models, the frequency of 800Hz and even more.For plasma TVs such frequencies start at 600Hz.
also active 3D-glasses technology enables minimal intervention in the television itself.This is achieved due to the fact that the display does not suffer changes, but the supply of the image is carried out with great frequency.scheme for the control by the glasses is also added.Scheme for video processing simply must withstand high loads, because the handle HDTV signal of this frequency is difficult.With all of the above does not imply a small price for a TV with such technology.
passive glasses 3D TV
This method for 3D-image is the basis for the division of the image using polarization technology.Here, too, each eye in turn gets its frame.The only difference is that each frame has a light-polarization, coming from the TV screen.Also, the lens cover such special glasses with polarizing filters and, accordingly, each of them transmitted its image, which then takes the eye.
production screens, which have polarization properties - this is a very complex and time-consuming process, therefore, only in 2010 the company started production LG TVs on such technology.And finally, the company released its 2011, so far, the last option titled «Cinema 3D».You will also need to pay attention to other firms that use polarizing technology.It should also be noted that this system is not so much extended as active glasses systems.
Since passive 3D-glasses using ordinary glass, and active - liquid crystal lens, the passive glasses light flow is not reduced.That's why leave good color reproduction.They also have no "color spots" in the image and flicker.But TVs with passive technology 3D mode does not provide a FullHD resolution signal (1080p quality).Today, the release of 3D-TV polarization technology involved such companies as Philips, LG, Toshiba.
In order to know what is best to buy a 3D TV, read the following information located.So, for you to view 3D-movie, we need special glasses.As a rule, complete with TV manufacturers deliver 3D-glasses.
- choosing TV, it is necessary to pay attention to the number of points in the set with 3D-TV, as a rule, is 1 or 2 couples.If you want to watch movies with your family or a large company, you will need to purchase additional points.The price of optional points, for example, for Samsung TVs, "starts" from 1000 rubles per pair.
- And so, 3D-TV sets are divided into two types according to the principle of work: LCD and plasma.LCD TVs, unlike Plasma, flicker and frequency are lower.Also, plasmas produced today, the thickness of the transparent layer (located in front of the plasma cells) to much smaller.This allows you to discard the past ghost.
- By "plus" LED-backlit LCD-TVs are:
- low energy consumption;
- small thickness of your TV (LED lights located on the side, on the perimeter of the matrix);
- more comfortable for the eyes and the image quality.
- LCD TVs with conventional backlight also have one, but a significant advantage - it is their price.After all, they are much cheaper than LCD-TVs.
- diagonal choosing TV, it is necessary to know the distance between the place from which you will be watching TV, and the TV screen.Experts say that the diagonal length should be about 3 times less than this distance.When the room size is large and it is expected a lot of viewers, then our advice to you - take the Full HDi will have a real home theater.
- is also necessary to remember that a large number of different interfaces such as USB, HDMI, Wi-Fi, and others - the better.
- Big Sweep frequency, viewing angle, contrast and brightness, as well as response time and small thickness - it's also good indicators of 3D-TV.
- is worth paying attention to the possibility of an Internet connection to a TV.It is realized, most likely through a wired network or Wi-Fi module.With Internet TV, you will be able to view the videos from different resources, for example, Youtube or free ivi online cinema.ru or zoomby.ru.Also, network support allows you to create a home local area network and through it to watch on the TV movie, listen to music, browse photos from different sources to be connected to the network, for example, desktop computer or laptop, tablet or multimedia player.
Now you know how to choose a TV 3D!Choose and remember that a TV - it is also a good decoration of your apartment!