refrigerator Purchase - is responsible and not an easy exercise, as in the selection must take into account the needs of all family members.Today the market offers a variety of models differing in functionality, price, design and dimensions.In this article we'll look at how to choose a good fridge for the whole family.
refrigerators All refrigerators are divided into several types, which differ in the number of cameras:
- Single Door - this type of refrigerators is one of the refrigerator compartment, with a small freezer compartment.Best of all, this version is suitable for small families that do not require long-term storage of large quantities of products.
- two-chamber - it is the most popular type refrigerators.It chamber freezing and conventional cooling located behind separate doors, which is very convenient and allows you to put more products.
- Refrigerators or Side-by-Side - this kind of refrigerators also belongs to the two-chamber, only the freezer compartment can be located to the right and to the left of the main cover, and looking it in the form of a two-door cabinet.Dimensions had significantly larger than the standard, and it is best suited to the spacious kitchen and large family.
- Multi-chamber - it is a very versatile type refrigerators, which in addition to the two main compartments, has an additional camera.For example: wet area for vegetables and greens, deep freeze chamber, wine compartment, etc.When choosing a model, remember that the number of additional compartments depends on the cost of the product.
Analyzing how to select the refrigerator, do not overlook the value and size of the product.When you purchase it is important to consider how the room area, where it will be, and the length and width of doorways and elevator, through which it will have to carry.
When choosing patterns, remember that the refrigerator should not be too high or low.Choosing a product of more than 180 cm - you know, it would be very inconvenient to use with low growth.The best option, which will suit all family members, both in low and high growth - is 150-160cm.
To select the refrigerator in the parameters, you must take into account the usable volume, which is a direct impact on the capacity of the product.To determine the required amount for your family, you need to calculate, depending on the number of family members and diet, the optimum capacity of the cells.For example, the predominance of vegetables and fruits in the diet will require more cameras with high humidity, and if preference is given to meat and fish, the greater must be the freezer.For a family of 2-3 people may well come compartment model, and a fridge with a larger capacity is perfect for extended family, accustomed to frequent reception of visitors.
The technical characteristics of the various models can be specified either useful or total.It is desirable to clarify before buying.Usable capacity may be as follows:
- refrigerators Unilocular - 80-250 liters;
- refrigerators Two-cell - 260-350 liters;
- refrigerated cabinets - 200-500 liters;
- multi-chamber refrigerators - 350-800 liters.
What the fridge is best to choose depends on the amount and type of food that you are going to store in it.The refrigerator compartment is the main compartment, for products that do not require freezing and designed for long-term storage.This is the largest in the refrigerator compartment may have both glass and plastic and metal shelves which have their advantages and disadvantages.
example, glass shelves are very robust and impressive, but it is difficult to keep clean, and the plastic is very easy to clean, but the fragility and the ability to accumulate odors does not speak in their favor.Grilles of metal, are considered to be very reliable and do not impede the circulation of air inside the chamber.
temperature in the compartment ranges from 0?to +10?C. Some models can be equipped with a forced temperature control, and a compartment for storing fresh vegetables and herbs.
camera for freezing
A common standard for all freezers have the following markings:
- one asterisk - * - indicates that the freezer compartment minimum temperature -6 ° C, not suitable for long-term storage;
- two asterisk - ** - indicates -12 ° C minimum temperature, which is suitable for storage of products up to 1 month;
- three stars - *** - storage of products possible for up to 3 months, with a minimum temperature of -18 ° C;
- Four asterisks - **** - provide the safety of products and up to six months to maintain the temperature regime - 24 ° C.
Modern refrigerators have two kinds of automatic defrost system:
- defrosting Drip - is characterized by freezing pieces of ice on the back wall.When the compressor stops, they melt and flow into the grooves on a special tray, which then evaporate on their own.These refrigerators are cheaper and they are recommended every six months to defrost manually.
- No Frost - This technology forms a frost in a special compartment evaporator, where it is periodically switched on the heater melts.Models such refrigerators is recommended once a year as prophylaxis disable.
During the process of cooling the compressor is directly responsible.Refrigerators are divided:
- With one - these models are very popular due to the low cost.
- Dvukkompressornye - more stably maintain the temperature and possible defrosting separate chambers.
- Bezkompressornye - are characterized by the complete absence of noise, but are equipped only to small-sized refrigerators.
consider how to choose a refrigerator for home, to use modern additional features:
- Management - divided into electronic and electromechanical.The first type allows you to more accurately perform the settings and is becoming increasingly popular.
- antibacterial coating - prevents the formation of mold and mildew, and eliminates unpleasant odors.
- Display - divided into sound and light.Appears when an open door, power failure and increase the temperature in the compartment.
- Design - continues to steadily improve.Fashionable meet models decorated with rhinestones with a TV screen for hours.
- Holidays - this mode allows you to save energy in the absence of family members.
article will not be complete if we did not consider the question of which company to choose a refrigerator.In the list of reliable and enjoying the greatest popularity were such companies as: Samsung, Stinol, LG, Atlanta, Indesit, Ariston, etc. The leader in the production of a German mark Liebherr, characterized by life more than 25 years, and full compliance with quality and price..
The most popular models on the market are:
- brand Refrigerators Refrigerators Samsung
- brand Zanussi
- Refrigerators brand Vestfrost
What brand to choose a refrigerator to you.When deciding on the need to make a start as a personal preference, and the other parameters that you want to apply.