Dehumidifiers - is not a new word in the art.They even used our grandparents in the Soviet Union.However, to date, these devices have been major improvements compared to their predecessors and have become much safer and more effective.In this article, we'll show you how to choose an infrared heater, so as not to freeze in winter.
mechanism of the IR heater
The first thing to understand is that infrared heater.Infrared heater - a heater, wherein the heating element is used emitter of infrared waves.
Depending on what kind of shape is the emitter is isolated:
- infrared heaters with an open spiral (currently almost out of use due to the high flammability and low efficiency).
- Infrared heaters with quartz tube.They are usually suspended from the ceiling, as the powerful wave of warm air from the heater this is always directed to one point, and the best option is when the heat is dissipated gradually when moving from floor to ceiling.
- IR heaters with heat radiating plate are the best infrared heaters.Although their maximum heating temperature is lower than the quartz tube heaters, it is enough for the uniform heating of a small room.
Tips for Choosing a device
If you have decided on the type of heater, the next question that will arise in front of you, it is a direct purchase of the device under the conditions of the room.Before you choose an infrared heater, please note the following points:
- Consider whether you will only use this heater or it will only supplement central heating.
- Calculate the thermal power needed to heat your premises in an average, for living quarters, this value is derived from the rate of 100 watts per square meter.Learn
- maximum heat output of the heater, which you plan to purchase.It should be approximately equal to the power calculated by you.On average, infrared heaters are designed for rooms up to 40 m2.
- When it comes to buying a ceiling heater, make sure that the ceiling height in the room allows you to hang the heater at a height of 2.5-3.5 m above the floor.
To understand what is better infrared heater, you will also need to pay attention to the additional options:
- protection against overheating;
- rollover sensor;
- remote control.
More information on apartment methods of maintaining a comfortable temperature can be found in the article How to heat a house.