Watch the video
have long been Dishwashers as much a part of kitchen appliances like a fridge or microwave.Using a dishwasher saves a lot of time, as well as consumption of water compared to manual dishwashing.For those who are planning to buy a dishwasher or those who have already bought it, but did not know how to connect it, we'll show you how to manually set the dishwasher without causing home specialist.
Choosing a place for the dishwasher
Before purchasing such an overall technique, you need to calculate what size should be your future dishwasher.Many kitchen set has a special place in the dishwasher, which even pre-installed attachment for her.All you need to do is tape measure to measure the height, width and depth of the corresponding compartment and have them go to the hardware store.
To properly set the dishwasher, it is necessary to establish three systems:
- water supply system;
- drainage systems;
- system power.
How to adjust the water outflow
Before you install, the dishwasher must be connected to the sewage system and water supply.Starting with the best set-up the outflow of water from the machine.
Complete with a dishwasher are always special hoses for water supply from the water shut-off tap on the entrance to the house or apartment and to divert water from the machine in the sewers.These hoses may be too short.In this case, you will need to purchase the desired length of the hoses themselves.To connect, follow these steps:
- Connect flexible water drain hose to drain the water in the siphon under the sink.
- Place exit the flexible hose from the dishwasher should be at least two feet above from the place where the second end of the hose to be connected to the sewer.This will provide an arbitrary discharge of water into the sewer.
- to unpleasant odors from the sewage is not leaked into the apartment through the drain hose of the dishwasher, you must make sure that the pipe bend as short as possible.
How to connect the water supply
to work, we need:
- set of adjustable wrench;
- FUM tape.
In addition, you may also need to purchase and connect the special water valve tee for connecting appliances.
Since water in many homes too rigid and may harm a used home appliances, we recommend that you also purchase a special filter for deep purification of water, which greatly extend the life of your dishwasher.
- Shut off the water supply to the house.
- Install a filter on the tap for water supply to the dishwasher.
- If you have purchased an additional filter for deep purification of water, it must be installed before the valve-tee.
- recommended to connect the dishwasher to feed it cold, not hot water.
- Flexible hose to connect the free port of the tee.The thread in this wrap-FUM tape in several layers.
Connect the power supply to the dishwasher is not difficult, since the machine is powered by a conventional household outlet.Problems arise when a special outlet for the dishwasher in the kitchen there.Since the dishwasher - electric high power device, connect it through all sorts of extension cords should not be.If you have not previously provided in the kitchen outlet for the dishwasher, you have to spend it.
It should be remembered that the outlet have to be connected to a common three-core power cord.In addition, for security reasons it is better if you use a safety switch for the emergency shutdown of the machine from the network.Read more about this in the article How to connect the dishwasher.