Refrigerator - irreplaceable thing in the modern kitchen.It should be the subject of home appliances bought cheap and not usually for one year.But how to understand the huge number of models offered and how to choose the right refrigerator to serve you for a long time and regularly?
to be exactly sure of the correctness of the choice of the refrigerator, you must map a huge number of characteristics and features of different models.
- most first thing you need to decide - is the size of a refrigerator.You need to know exactly where it will be, how much space will occupy.Many experienced owners are advised to choose a refrigerator, in particular its size based on the size of the apartment, kitchen and an old refrigerator.New refrigerator has to go in the door, otherwise it will remain standing at the entrance to the street.In addition, it is no secret that if small-sized kitchen is equipped with a huge fridge, then not only will all kind of spoiled, but also the functionality of the kitchen close to zero.If your old refrigerator in the kitchen looked optimally, you should write it down parameters (height, width, depth).Then you'll know exactly what size you need.
- Another important detail when choosing a refrigerator - the number of cameras.This value ranges from one to three chambers.Manufacturers of refrigerators argue that it is best to buy a refrigerator, consisting of three cameras.The first chamber - refrigeration.It stores the products that do not require freezing.This is the most common of the refrigerator chamber.The second chamber - this freezer.It is possible to store food for a long time.Well and the third camera - Camera zero temperature.It is intended for products that do not require freezing and cooling, but requires dry and cold environment.This configuration is ideal for the refrigerator of the present owner.
- If you do not want to frequently defrost the refrigerator, choose a unit with No. Frost system.Special technology prevents the formation of ice and removes excess moisture in a special compartment where it evaporates independently.
- order not to suffer from too much noise in the kitchen.When choosing a refrigerator, pay attention to the cooling method.Least of all the noise produce refrigerators with thermoelectric cooling.
- One of the most important criteria when selecting a refrigerator for most is the price.It's not worth chasing cheapness.The average price for a refrigerator up to 400 liters ranges from 10 to 20 thousand rubles.Cheap brand refrigerators: Ariston, Bosch, Daewoo, Electrolux, Indesit, LG, Snaige and Zanussi.