Some users do not run to the store for a new cartridge if the old is out of ink, but simply buy ink and poured them into the old, and the counter from the device, which blocks the work, just fold.Cheat, so the printer can be several times that saves money.However, how to reset the printer, do not know everything, but it can be done in several ways.In this article, we will zero out the Epson and HP.
resets the printer Epson
- The first step is to download the program on the manufacturer's website SSC Service Utility.
- then it must be installed and configured to work with your printer.
- then need to open the program and go to the tab "Settings", where you should select the installed printer, and then his model in the drop-down lists.
- Now you need to go to the tab "Ink Monitor" and select "Update" button, as a result of these actions displays information on the status of the printer.So if at the bottom of the window you will see the inscription "counter overflow" and "Error", it means that the program is able to work with the printer, and the ink counter has reached the maximum level.After that, you need to minimize the program to tray.
- Then you need to right-click on the icon of a program, and in the menu and see the maximum current value of the counter.
- Before you reset the printer, select the "Reset counter mining" in the context menu icon of a program.«Yes» The program will ask you a question, "Do you have replaced the absorbent article", that must be answered.
- Now you only have to restart the printer, and then the machine will start work in its normal mode.
Null Printer HP
- Before the printer reset the counter, you should buy at the store the charging kit, suitable for cartridge model and download the Internet chipset circuit.Also, if you do it the first time, it is advisable to download and even ink replacement scheme to avoid unpleasant surprises.
- Now you need to place the cartridge on a work surface, the print head to itself, and the contacts facing up.Then follows the seal on the cartridge contact noted in the instructions, insert the cartridge into the printer and wait for the output message that the cartridge is defective.Next, you need to print the text of an internal printer and remove the print cartridge.
- This is followed by a second seal contact printer according to the instructions of the scheme to your model.Now you need to insert the cartridge into the printer, and print again to remove it.
- then need to remove the adhesive tape from the first contact, insert it back into the printer, wait for it to identify and get out of the compartment again.
- Now you need to remove the adhesive tape from all the contacts, wipe them with a lint-free cloth, which should dampen the medical alcohol.Then it is necessary to insert the cartridge into the printer, after which it must be recognized by the system as 100% filled.That's all, you can use the printer.Similar manipulations can be performed 4-5 times, depending on the printing quality, which may affect the failure of the drum or any other components of the cartridge for replacement with new is not always economically feasible.