Prostatitis is the most common disease among the male half of humanity over thirty years.It is characterized by inflammation of the prostate gland, which is triggered by penetration into its tissues of pathogenic microbes.Advanced forms of the disease can lead to very serious complications and problems, the main of which can be called erectile dysfunction and infertility.It is therefore necessary to take measures in the early stages of the disease.In this article we'll show you how to treat prostatitis at home.
What cures prostatitis
Of course, even if you find prostate inflammation recently, begin immediately is not recommended to self.This is especially true of various traditional medicines that help not for everyone, and can sometimes cause the opposite effect.So, before you ask how to treat the prostate, it is imperative to consult a doctor.
Prostatitis Treatment depends on the complexity and nature of the disease.There are four main types of inflammation of the prostate:
- acute prostatitis;
- infectious prostatitis;
- congestive prostatitis;
- bacterial prostatitis.
Depending on the type of disease is used following the most effective common treatments:
- traditional medicines.
Very often, doctors recommend a comprehensive treatment, in which you can combine these methods.
How to treat prostate medicines
Drug therapy in the treatment of inflammation of the prostate involves the use of a variety of anti-bacterial drugs.For example, in America, widespread treatment of chronic prostatitis forms with antibiotics, even in the case where the presence of bacteria is not installed in the prostate secretion.
In cases where antimicrobial drugs do not exert effective influence should be used various means to eliminate pain and disorders of urination process.This situation often recommended to use non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
consider how to treat prostatitis with medication in different types of the disease:
- Alleviate pain in acute prostatitis help anesthetics (eg, analgin, diphenhydramine, procaine, etc.).However, a severe form of the disease the doctor may prescribe the application of about five kinds of antibiotics.It is also possible hospitalization.
- goal of treatment is to eliminate the infectious prostatitis source of infection, however, together with antibiotics should be used non-steroidal anti-inflammatories (diclofenac, indomethacin, ibuprofen, etc.) and drugs that improve microcirculation (prostatilen, vitaprost et al.).
- congestive prostatitis self-treatment is contraindicated: this form is quite dangerous consequences, and therefore requires medical intervention.Generally, the use of antibiotics and antibacterial agents in this case is accompanied by the use of some folk recipes.
- The same can be said of bacterial prostatitis, when there is the presence of inflammatory cells in the prostate and the antibacterial effect can not give results.In this case, you should be under constant medical supervision.
How to treat a prostate massage with prostate
Massage - one of the most effective methods of treatment of prostatitis.It must be carried out with the full bladder, to make it easier to get the desired area with your finger.
To massage is necessary to lie down on the right side and press the legs to the abdomen.On the right hand should be put on a rubber glove, lubricated finger with Vaseline, introduce it slowly into the anus.The prostate should feel at recess about 4-5 cm. First you need to easily massage the right, then the left lobe.
Complete the procedure smooth pressing movements to the central part of the prostate.Repeat this massage can be daily for 12-15 days.
However, be aware that sometimes this procedure is contraindicated in:
- acute prostatitis;
- inflammation of the anus;
- exacerbations of hemorrhoids;
also on the methods of treatment of prostatitis folk remedies, and not only can be read here.