real reason for itching in the testicles can be established only by a dermatologist at internal visit to him, and after tests that he will prescribe.But should immediately run to the doctor when scratched or hurt the egg, a little itchy because in this field most often occurs in many men for a variety of reasons innocuous.
Why eggs itching: Causes
If you do not consult a dermatologist, left to wonder about the causes of itching in the testicles.
- During adolescence, puberty is accompanied by an increase in the size of the testicles, and then the appearance of pubic hair.Hair growth in this region may be the reason why egg scratched during adolescence.Terrible this is nothing.All will pass by itself.
- In adulthood, itching in the testicles can be caused by an allergy to clothing materials, underwear, tight pants on.Try to change underwear, watch a home when you do not wear tight jeans.
- Violation of personal hygiene - a very common problem of itching in the testicles.Be sure to take a shower once a day, often change underwear.
- Against stress, neurological disorders have problems in that the whole body is scratched or certain areas, such as the testes.
- Besides the usual factors, the testicles may also be scratched from serious skin diseases, urological diseases.Ringworm, pubic lice, blockage of the sebaceous glands and other diseases for someone to become a real problem not only of itching in the testicles.
itchy testicles: pubic lice
Pubic lice can be simply called lice.Lice are usually found in the pubic hair around the anus and genitals, that's why eggs are itching for men.Very rare cases of lice that appear on the chest, abdomen, covered with hair.Pubic lice is easy to become infected by the patient's partner during intercourse.Lice are moving hair from one to another.But this is not the only possibility of contracting pubic lice.Infection can occur through bedding or shorts.But that's not all.Pubic lice and picks up in the public baths, saunas, and even swimming pools.
treated pubic lice is simple.But he is often accompanied by sexually transmitted diseases: trichomoniasis, gonorrhea, chlamydia and others.Do you think that these things are not related to each other?Even as related!The damaged area by lice in the genital area is open to any infection, it is easy to miss them!That is why it is so important to consult a doctor when scratched eggs.