Prostatitis is one of the most common diseases of men as young, middle and old age.Chronic prostatitis occurs in 5-8% of the male population.To detect chronic prostatitis should regularly visit a urologist.Modern Tactics of treatment of the disease allows to cure this disease by using gentle methods.
Why there is prostatitis
Causes of prostatitis can be divided into two groups:
- Infectious forms: viral, bacterial, fungal, trichomonazice.There has been a growth of prostatitis caused by intracellular microorganisms such as microplasma, chlamydia, cytomegalovirus, herpes simplex virus and ureaplasma.
- Noncommunicable form.They occur on the background of stagnation of blood in the pelvis.It is dominated by non-infectious form of prostatitis in most men nowadays.
In addition to these factors, the reasons of occurrence of prostatitis may be hormonal changes, immunological disorders, inneratsii, various allergies, squeezing the prostate tissue.Also, in the prostate secretion stasis may occur in th
frequent cause of prostatitis is getting infection in the prostate.This contributes to an anatomical location in the pelvis of the prostate.Since the infection can get into the prostate from the urethra, the bladder, the lymphatic and blood vessels of small pelvis, as well as the rectum.
development of chronic prostatitis
Contact infection in the prostate does not mean that all the manifestations of the disease are caused.In addition, it should be noted that for various infections situated in such a "failure" spot prostate is the most common, which in most cases goes unnoticed for a man absolutely.In order to develop chronic prostatitis also predispose needed for this reason.Chronic prostatitis is caused by the impact of the following factors:
- Stagnation of blood in the prostate.It can be caused by sedentary work, or just a sedentary lifestyle, as well as nerazmerennoy sex life, constant wearing of narrow underwear or tight pants, prostate trauma, hypothermia.
- various infections of the genitourinary system.Such infections include: urethritis, cystitis, epididymitis, orchitis, pyelonephritis.
- Stress, poor diet, smoking and alcohol abuse.These factors reduce the overall resistance of the organism, thereby contributing to the development of chronic prostatitis.