Any owner rather than just give a solution to sterilize their cats.Stress is going through and the animal and the owner as well as sterilization entails a number of consequences in the field of animal health and his future lifestyle.The question immediately arises: what to feed sterilized cat, how to make the animal remained healthy and active.For unrealized reproductive needs contribute to the emergence of certain risks to animal health.And the nature of power is changing completely.
Power sterilized cats
- After sterilization, the animal becomes less active and, consequently, it takes less food.Try not to let the meal was for cats only joy.Actively play with the animals communicate with him.
- Keep pet in the diet was sufficient minerals and as little as possible products with phosphorus and magnesium.These components may trigger the development of urolithiasis.
- Do not leave pet food in a bowl, even if it's dry food for sterilized cats.Permanent access to food will only lead to weight gain and animal undermine his health.It is better to always make sure to have a cat in the bowl was always clean and fresh water.
- If your pet is fed exclusively homemade food, then after undergoing sterilization in his diet must include meat (poultry, beef), milk products, vegetables and milk porridge.Offal (stomach, liver, heart, beef, chicken) also help to diversify the diet of cats.But from feeding fish should be abandoned: it has a lot of phosphorus and magnesium.
- Power class «Premium» or «Superpremium» determine how to feed the cat sterilized industrial forages.The main thing is, pay attention to on the box with the food, it was stated that the food is suitable for sterilized pets.
"Royal Canin" for sterilized cats
This food for sterilized cats under the age of 7 years, is designed to provide an optimal body weight and normalize the composition of urine, thereby preventing the formation of urinary stones.
influencing the increase in the volume of urine, the food thereby reduces the mineral content involved in the formation of struvite and calcium oxalate crystals, which creates unfavorable conditions for the formation of stones in the urinary tract.
high content of proteins in the "Royal Canin" improves palatability and satiety creation, preservation of muscle mass.The food contains L-carnitine, providing an obstacle lipogenesis, affect the growth of muscle mass, as well as the utilization of fat reserves in the body.