ability to choose the wine - is an art, which have an excellent knowledge units.As in the preparation of wine, in his choice of a lot of details and nuances that make this process difficult, which is why training this subtle science takes years.But what about ordinary people, because we specifically do not teach.Which is better to buy a wine that is pleasant and to spend time for the body?
character largely depends on the wine terroir - the terrain and climate in which the grapes mature.It is a wine natal chart.Therefore, the wine, which seem cut from the same grapes, but grown in different conditions, so different from each other in taste.These experts are from the first sip, to determine the conditions in which the ripening grapes.The fact that the warmer summer, was greater than the sun, the sweeter, richer and richer obtained beverage.
Millizimy, or grape harvest for years, in any area of wine entered in the table, which is remembered by heart by professionals, amateurs enough to inquire ab
most successful year of the century is the year 2000.Freak in the year of wine, considered at least above average.French wines in 2000 - are very much appreciated, hence the price of the teeth.For wine, a freak in the Crimea, one of the most successful years is 1994.
- Millizmy Bordeaux wines - 1990 and 1998.In Burgundy - 2001 and 2003.
- best Italian wines, the province of Piedmont, turned out in 1990 and 1996.
- Germany pleased with excellent wines from the Rhine wine dry white to Moselle in 1990.
- Millizimy Spain fall of 2001 and 2004.
- California gave a great cabernet - sauvignon 2001.
There wine, what better to drink at certain times of the year: summer, an ideal complement to the dinner will be chilled champagne or a light white wine;autumn you can warm the soul of a glass of sherry or Madeira.
Remember, wine - this is not the main event of the evening, and his exquisite decoration comparable with musical accompaniment, any self-respecting man should know at least the basics of enogastronomy - the correct selection of wine to various dishes.
wine When selecting wines to consider 5 basic principles, which must not contradict each other.
- National - wine country is ideally suited to dishes of national cuisine: Ukrainian cuisine combined with the Crimean wines, traditional French dishes, choose a French wine, etc.
- Chef - many dishes recipe involves the addition of wine, and therefore to the dish should be served the same wine variety, so knowing the recipe should not be the question, what kind of wine should be drunk.
- Dominant - the dish and the wine must be equal in strength.White wines less red - so they come to light, gentle, low-fat dishes.Red wines will be perfectly complement the sharp, heavy, fatty dishes such as steak or kebabs with blood.
- Motivational - the principle that wine lists are compiled: first go Appetizing light appetizers, then - vintage wines for the main courses, and complete list of digestives - sweet, strong wines: port, Madeira and sherry.
- color - white - a white, red - the red.However, here we should not forget about the third principle: to fish steaks cooked on a grill with sauce would be appropriate to take a light red wine.So, choosing the wine to the dish, trust your instincts, preferences and taste buds.
What wine good
Before you buy wine carefully consider and read the labels.
According to international rules wineries:
- in the design of labels can not use more than 3 colors;
- on the back label must specify the address of the manufacturer and the address of his official representative in your region;
- on koleretke, specified grape harvest year.
In order to check whether the wine is stored - Shake the bottle if rising from the bottom of a white precipitate, the retention rules are violated.Optimal wine storage temperature is 12 - 14 degrees.The bottle should be stored in a supine position, so determine how good red wine, can be looked at through the bottom of a gap - the plug from the bottom should be painted wine.
Choice class wine
To not make the wrong choice of wine, every wine lover should be guided in the most common grape varieties from which it is produced.
What good red wine should you choose?
- Cabernet Sauvignon - red wine, which is a great addition to venison and beef;
- Pinot Noir - similar in characteristics to Cabernet, but more light red wine;
- Merlot - one of the most popular light red wines;
- Zinfandel - red wine, a little stronger than the above (production leader - California);
- Shiraz - one of the best wines (production Australia, France);
What good white wine should you choose?
- Chardonnay - elegant wine, famous for light, slightly oily aftertaste.Suitable for light dishes of chicken meat;
- Sauvignon Blanc - one of the "summer" refreshing and invigorating wines combined with light fish dishes;
- Riesling - has a slightly perceptible sweet taste (leaders in production of Germany and California);
also on the shelves of wine shops can be found, and blends of noble varieties such as Cabernet-Merlot.
When choosing a wine, not to spend a lot of time searching for an answer to the question of how best red wine, please follow the advice and recommendations.