Watch the video
Who has not played in a game in which you need to throw the dice with sunglasses on the faces!Unfortunately, they are too often lost.To not have to because of a missing dice throw your favorite game, you can make a change of their own hands.It's easy, and more about the manufacturing process we describe below.
How can I make out of paper cube
Read more about the different options of paper cubes you can read in the article How to make a toy out of paper.In this article, we'll show you how to make a cube out of paper for the board game.This is usually small cubes, but are uncomfortable to glue difficult.Therefore we recommend to make a cube measuring 2 x 2 x 2 cm. Thus, the order of operations.
- Take a sheet of thick paper, draw a square with sides of 2 cm. This will be one facet of a cube.
- to each side of the square pririsovat more one - got five faces.
- A cube 6 sides, therefore, to one of the squares pririsovyvat another - six faces.The result was unfolding cube.
- to the brink could glue, allowances need to faces.We draw allowances.
- Now is the time to write on the faces of a number or put the points from 1 to 6 - points that will drop when throwing dice.Points better not write in pencil or ballpoint pen, and ink, or ordinary ink.
- When the ink dries, you need to cut the unfolding together with allowances.
- Bend unwrap one of the lines.To fold was more crisp, you need to spend on the top fold something hard and smooth, lightly pressing.
- Spread glue and glue dice allowances.
more complicated way to make a cube is described in the article How to make a cube out of paper.
-toy bricks In addition to simple cubes with glasses and pictures for the kids there are other blocks puzzle.
In the 60s the Japanese Naoki Yoshimoto cube invented a transformer, which is well named - Yoshimoto Cube.Naoki once found that two rhombus shapes square can be assembled, and created a structure consisting of a rhombic shape divided into four blocks.This construct, rotating parts, can be converted into highly varied shapes.
other names toy - a Rubik's Cube, invented by Hungarian Rubik in 80 years.Each face of the cube, painted in color and consists of 9 parts.First, the rotating of the cube, mix up all the colors, and then try to collect back.Often - to no avail.To learn how you can do a Rubik's cube of paper, tell our article How to make a cube-Rubik.