Watch the video
fishing success depends largely on the quality of fishing gear, so in spite of the widening range of industrial fishing rods, manyThey prefer to make their own hands, adjusting the device to the individual conditions of the reservoir.Typically, a well-designed donk is necessary if you want to get the fish prefer to swim deep.There are several variants of this assembly Udy, in paper they are described in detail.
Donka-zakidushka for fishing near the shore
zakidushka is a tackle without the rod.Designed for zakidyvaniya into the water from the shore.Made with the help of several components:
- fishing line;
thickness of the fishing line and hook size are determined by the weight of the fish, which is scheduled to catch zakidushka.If you plan to catch a catfish, it is better to take the nylon cord and big hooks.For smaller fish - both peaceful and predatory - choose the line thickness of 0.4 - 0.6 mm.
Made this kind of Donkey thus:
- Take the main fishing line about 50 meters long (in general, the length is determined by a range of throwing and, therefore, it is important to take into account the size and depth of the pond).
- Make a hook and fishing line pieces "leashes", ie, carefully tie the knot "eight" some hooks an equal distance to the line length of 8 to 10 cm Number of leads can be up to 7-8, but better to be limited to five -... Itthe best option.Comprehensive instructions for the production of leads provided in our article How to Knit leashes |Donka.
- Tie leashes to the main line.
- The final step will be to design the attachment sinker.It can be anything - a dull, tightly tied to a main line and sliding.Weight of the load must not be too large, quite 80-100 gr.
- motoviltse can take ready-made plastic or do it yourself, for example, made of wood.For this purpose, rectangular plank width and 5 cm length 10 are made on both sides of the triangular notches.That's all.
motoviltse screwed on the main fishing line during storage and transportation.This is done to ensure that it is not confused.
Donka with rubber bumper
excellent tackle for catching fish.It is produced as a by spinning, and simply using fishing line.
- fishing line (0.2-0.4 mm section thickness);
- rubber buffer (special gum meter which stretched up to three);
- leashes with hooks;
- any indicator, such as a bell;
- sinker weighing about 1 kg.
going so tackle:
- From one end of the main fishing line makes a loop, which is tied to the shock absorber, its length adjusted individually and averages 10-15 meters.
- Closer to the edge of the bell is installed;keep in mind, it must be above the water surface during the catch.
- On the other hand firmly tied blind sinker, and the length of the main line 10 are attached to the leash with hooks, the length of which should be of the order of 20-30 cm.
- also need to do motoviltse.
this rod is used as follows: the goods to fill up the water, and motoviltse attached to the shore by a peg.Effective this donk during active fishing, this allows you to quickly remove the catch without removing the load from the water.Details on the application of a fishing rod, read our article on How to catch a donk.
Donka with trough
Such Donkey used with special feeders, in which lay the lure.This trick helps attract larger fish specimens.
Craft tackle in two ways: either as zakidushka, to which is added a feeding trough, or used rod.Here's how the second option is installed:
- Choose a rod length, taking into account the point of throwing range.It is important to take into consideration the level of load: in the limit must fit weight feeders with bait (usually it is 40-80 g) and weight of fish caught.The stagnant water is usually used in the rods 2,1 2,3 meters in length, and moving - 3.3-3.4 m, with the dough (about 120 gr.).
- Lesko choose a diameter of 0.3-0.4 mm.
- rod mounted on the coil, and it binds the order of 100-150 m of line.
- type feeder is not important, it is tied near the end of the fishing line, and then attach leashes.
- sinker attached hollow way.
Donka with feeders is more suitable for a peaceful fishing of fish such as roach, bream, crucian carp.